PDA

View Full Version : Show for the Cure 2014- March 22

HockeyCheer
01-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Show for the Cure Live

A Cancer Benefit Show

23W521 Ardmore Avenue, Roselle, IL 60172

Hello!

In 2007 I held my first show, Show for the Cure Live.

The show raised nearly $3000, which I split and donated to two organizations dedicated to fighting cancer. In just six years, we have raised close to $35,000 with the help of our wonderful donators. This is becoming one of the Midwest’s longest running shows, as we are currently coming up to our 8th year. It is our dream to see it as one of the Midwest’s largest cancer fundraisers as well, and we couldn’t do it without our wonderful sponsors and showers!

Our show won the NAMHSA 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2012 Runner-Up Show of the Year. Our show attracts model and horse people from all over including but not limited to; New Jersey, Indiana, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Michigan and Missouri. We aim to bring cancer awareness to all, as well as to encourage the learning and knowledge of real horses.

I will be holding the show again on March 22, 2014 in Elk Grove, Illinois, with a revised class list including 440 classes and 12 divisions. We are NAN qualified! We are recognizing children’s cancer and brain cancer this year, so wear yellow/grey! Proceeds will be going to St. Jude’s, and one brain cancer foundation we are currently researching and hope to announce soon.

As a respected hobbyist and fellow equestrian, I am asking if you might be willing to make a donation to the show to help in the fight against cancer. We are looking for any auction and raffle items. All money from the auction and raffle will go toward cancer research! Your name will be posted on our website on the donor page, listed in the show packet, and announced several times throughout the show.

If you are interested and would like to help, your generosity will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you kindly for your time,

Jenna Murphy, hostess
www.showforthecure.com

showforthecure@gmail.com

847-347-8982

HockeyCheer
02-12-2014, 12:51 PM
We are NAN qualified and rosettes are here! :) Send in your entry today!

sbrendem
03-19-2014, 06:22 AM
Looking forward to this show this weekend!! :)

Wyllow
03-19-2014, 08:02 AM
So Bummed I will not be there this year, Jenna!! Have a GREAT SHOW!!!