PDA

View Full Version : 3 new Medallions from Becky Turner Solice Studio!

solticeart
01-17-2014, 10:58 PM
OK I have 3 new peices casting soon if you haven't seen them on facebook or here in the whats in your stuido thread. Here they are. ok htey opsted in the wrong order.. lol so thats why I had to re-number them…

The 3rd is Dartington- an exmorr type pony head that about 4.25 x 4.50 and an inch thich at the tip of the ear to the bottom is the thickest area. He will be $30.00 plus 5.00 shipping US ( ask for shipping cost on all of these for outside of the US)

2nd ( 2 photos showing different lighting) is Jelly Bean- after a photo of the real pony jelly bean that was posted on the equine ref page on face book. I was given permission to use his likeness for a new medallion and I really have been wanting to do a art Nouvue type frame so here it is! Jelly bean is 5 inches tall and 4 inches wide at the farthest tips of the frame. He isnt quite done yet in this photo but its close he needs more face detaling and refined mane nad the bottom of teh frame smoothe dout more. He will also be 30.00 plus shipping of 5.00 US

1st is 2 cats ( no name yet) huggin with their tail making a heart. This peice is 4. 5 inches at the widest point by 4.5 inches tall. It's not done yet either but I plan on finishing the basket tonight or tomorrow at the latest. the cats are pretty much done One is long hair and one short haired. The cats will be 25.00 plus 5.00 shipping US.

Now the deal is, I only have enough rubber on hand for one mold right now and until I sell a few ( 2 sales and I can order enough rubber for the rest of the molds) yes, I am that broke right now lol. I can't order more until I sell a few. It takes a week to get it and one day to make the mold and I had planned on making Dartingtons mold first since he is done but on monday if I'm done with the others I'll make the 1st mold for the one who has the most orders. I am also taking pre-order payments for the others so if you want more than one of them, I can wait and send them all at one time if you want to pay for them all when you order. it won't be more than a week and a half before I have the molds done for them all once I order the rubber though, so the wait won't be very long.
Also on shipping I can ship up to 3 medallions (any 3) for the $5.00 shipping price. it goes up a little after that. I
**Please read below before ordering**

I usually accept pay pal only but if you just don't have an account email me and we can discuss it, you can pay with a credit card thru paypal I believe though..
If you want to order just email or pm me with what ones you want and I will send you the total cost
my pp account is the same as my email address *****IMPORTANT!!*** just make sure you ***DO NOT**** pay me by personal payment. Also please let me know via email or pm before you pay which one (s) you want and and I can send you the total price.
I like to use pp's shipping and its a pain for me if you use the personal payment option plus its against the pp's tos and honestly I do not mind paying the fees.
I will post pics here of the finished peices as soon as they are done. I will also ship as soon as the medallions ordered are cast. The only delay should be the wait for rubber before I make the mold and the day and a half for making the mold and casting the medallion. I am very good with contact nad always let clients know if there is a dealy or a problem. Ok so here are the pics of them so far. the Exmorr is done and will be cast as it is.

wildwinds
01-18-2014, 09:48 AM
I love the cats.

spookhorse01
01-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Here is the original photo of Jellybean that I took and gave Becky permission to use. Actually, I'm not her owner, Jelly belongs to a friend of mine. We boarded at the same barn for years and kept an eye on each other's horses and rode together often. Jellybean is a grand ol' gal, still full of pony-tude, even into her late teens. They had to move to Michigan last winter, though, and I miss her and owner Dawn something fierce :( I will be glad to show the medallion to Dawn, she'll love it! And if I can swing buying two of them, I will paint one like Jelly and gift it to Dawn ;)

tibbi
01-18-2014, 08:55 PM
Love the new medallions Becky.

Jellybean is such a cutie. Both in real life and as a piece of art.

solticeart
01-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Oh I will give you one for letting me use her photo. I'll be in touch as soon as she is ready.

spookhorse01
01-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Oh gosh, thank you!!! :woohoo

solticeart
01-30-2014, 10:14 PM
OK ready for orders! I have all 3 molds done and all preorders cast nad are in thier boxes and will all go out tomorrow. I took some pics of them next to thier molds and I have a better pic of Jelly bean in the clay. She actually came out of the mold in one piece! I was really shocked because it's a softish clay and usually it will in the very least bend and crack when you pull it out of the rubber but it came out beautifully in one piece withouth one tiny peice falling off or cracking. I'll end up smashing it up but still lol. All the molds are nice and clean and look good and so far all castings look very nice.
Pm or email me for orders.
I just realized I didn't get one of the cat by itself so I'll do that tomorrow. I know I took one but I will see if its on my uploda photo program adn If its there Ill upload it tomorrow, I still wanted to get a bit of work done tonight still, been too busy to do any actual art today.
I have some of the cats and others cast and will cast more as I get orders for them.

ElkStarRanch
01-30-2014, 10:33 PM
Love the kitties! WOW!

JulieB
01-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Thie cats are so cute!

Jasmin83
01-31-2014, 08:07 AM
Wow, they are amazing! Love them!

Blakhlee
01-31-2014, 08:10 AM
Naww, kitties! :adore