PDA

View Full Version : GPMHS "We're All Special Snowflakes" All Collectibility Benefit Show 4/5/14

kelly7874
01-26-2014, 06:39 PM
Kelly Diller and I will be hosting GPMHS All Collectibility Go big or Go Home Benefit Show on April 5th, 2014 in Kittanning, PA (about 45 min NE of Pittsburgh).
It's a NAN qualifying show with almost 200 classes for OF Breyer, Stones, Hartlands, and other plastic. We tweaked the classlist based on suggestions from last year.

We also added a children's collectibility division. Start 'em young!

NAN qualifier...unlimited entries per class...good food...come join us!

Check out our site for the classlist and other information:https://sites.google.com/site/gpmhsallcollectibility/home

You can also join our group on Facebook for updates (or just to drool at the eye candy after the show!):https://www.facebook.com/GPMHSmodelhorse?ref=hl

It's benefit show to raise funds for the non-profit autism program that I run. We plan to hold a silent auction and raffle if we have enough donations.

Much Nicer Jimbo
01-26-2014, 07:14 PM
This is off topic, but can we just take moment to appreciate your signature?

wow
such signature
very amaze
many love

Marabella
01-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Never showed in anything like this so I'd have no idea what to do. :lol Good luck to all those who enter.

kelly7874
01-26-2014, 07:28 PM
Thanks!

This is off topic, but can we just take moment to appreciate your signature?

wow
such signature
very amaze
many love

kelly7874
01-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Never showed in anything like this so I'd have no idea what to do. :lol Good luck to all those who enter.

In a nutshell, collectibility is judged on the relative rarity and desirability of the horse, rather than breed assignment. We have a ton of sections for recent regular runs too, so people can show their regular show strings.

Marabella
01-26-2014, 07:40 PM
In a nutshell, collectibility is judged on the relative rarity and desirability of the horse, rather than breed assignment. We have a ton of sections for recent regular runs too, so people can show their regular show strings.

Oh! Well then maybe I will do it...hmmm...will probably be the closest show for a while...

kelly7874
01-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Cool! We'd love to have you!

PolarVrtX
01-26-2014, 08:23 PM
I should be able to make it again this year! :woohoo :woohoo

PixelPerfectStables
01-26-2014, 08:41 PM
I wish I could go, but maybe next year!!!

HeatherB
01-26-2014, 08:45 PM
I'll be there :yaymiller Registering ASAP!

ASB Fan
01-26-2014, 09:04 PM
I don't have squat to show but I'm tempted to come just to see the pretties.

mechanicaljen
01-27-2014, 07:14 AM
Anyone willing to proxy a Hartland for me?

kelly7874
02-02-2014, 11:06 AM
New to collectibility showing? No problem!
https://sites.google.com/site/gpmhsallcollectibility/home/sample-collectibility-class

sharonl
02-03-2014, 07:46 AM
Oh man, Kelly--I'd LOVE to try to make it this year! :randommil Pittsburgh is so close, and I've never been to a live show before. It's one of my model goals for this year. :yes Maybe my life will slow down just enough for me to be able to take the time to try it. :crossfingers

kelly7874
03-09-2014, 03:02 PM
Less than a month away! Come join us!

Swale
03-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Wish I could! Already have plans for my husband's birthday that weekend.

I'll miss hanging out with everyone. Have fun! :)

PolarVrtX
03-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Oh man, Kelly--I'd LOVE to try to make it this year! :randommil Pittsburgh is so close, and I've never been to a live show before. It's one of my model goals for this year. :yes Maybe my life will slow down just enough for me to be able to take the time to try it. :crossfingers

Oh Sharon, I hope you can come!!! I'd love to meet you and ogle some of your pretties in person :D Sending my entry in this week!

Beethovens7th
03-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Oh Kellies!! :adore We LOVE you guys!! And we wanna come, but oh so broke!! :sad

sharonl
03-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Oh Sharon, I hope you can come!!! I'd love to meet you and ogle some of your pretties in person :D Sending my entry in this week!

Thanks so much Sara! :hugg :hugg I'd love to meet you too, and ogle some of YOUR beauties! :drool I'm trying to work this out, which is somewhat difficult when I've got a bunch of real horses to take care of. :lol My mom said she'd like to ride down with me if my hubby can't, so at least I've got a driving buddy figured out if I can work the rest out. :yes Hubby could technically take care of the critters, soo...:crossfingers

The next big hurdle would be digging through all my totes and finding suitable horses. I know which horses I'd like to bring, but actually finding them would be a big feat! :lol

Sara, if I can get there, would you be willing to help out a total live-show noob? :grin

Marabella
03-10-2014, 03:38 PM
I wish I had even 1 model worth showing in collectability. :lol My two "rare" models Ryman and Flurry. :roflmao

PolarVrtX
03-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Sara, if I can get there, would you be willing to help out a total live-show noob? :grin

Absolutely!!! You will be assimilated :grin

Marabella
03-10-2014, 04:08 PM

I'm a noob too. :toothy

Karen Hoagland
03-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Kelly, Bobbi, Cindy and Myself are trying to see of we can make it, will let you know ASAP. We had such a great time when we showed there. Plus I have a new addition grail that needs to be shown. Karen

Karen Hoagland
03-10-2014, 04:10 PM
If I can make the show I would help you too. Showing is so much fun.

PolarVrtX
03-10-2014, 04:12 PM

You will all be assimilated! :grin