PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Voris : red light!

HarasDeFalde
06-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi all,

I won an auction on MXC on May, 1st from Dawn Voris, aka arabs4me.

The item was a workbook about Arabian Native Costume and I paid through PayPal $27.00 plus $9.00 for shipping to France.

I sent a mail to the seller on May, 28th saying I still hadn't received the book, and she answered she will send the book "again". :wtf

But one month later, still nothing!!!! For a simple stupid book!!! And now my patience is exhausted!!! I'm very angry because I live far away from United States and I'm feeling like as she took my money and said 'bye bye"!! :devil :hit

If someone can do something to helpme resolving this problem, please e-mail me...

tracy
06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
i have dealt with her before. I bought two custom hucks from her husband years ago and when they arrived on had missing paint and white thumb marks and both were very sticky. so I sent them back and they fixed them for me. just keep trying!

Mel Miller
06-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Hello Laurence - I had the exact same problem with her, with the exact same book! :rolleyes I sent many emails inquiring after the book, and got the same sort of replies. I finally got it after threatening action through PayPal and eBay. Good luck!

DrafterLvr82
06-23-2005, 08:57 PM
A friend had Clint do a CM for her of her fiance's horse, and the first time he sent it back, it was UGLY. Orange, and not prepped well! It was originally a Lady Phase but he turned it into a gelding, and forgot to take the original forelock off! He was careless, and lazy. She sent it back, and he fixed it for her. I had a CM Wixom done by him at BF, and she's still good. I think they get rushed sometimes, and don't think things thru. But if you're overseas, maybe it's still in limbo over there.

Latigo
06-23-2005, 09:09 PM
I love Clint, he was sweet and so was Dawn. I think with their real Arabs they get very busy though! Sorry about you book :(!

pnut gallery
06-24-2005, 02:06 AM
I had trouble when I won the arab costume book last year. I had to go to the Post Office to find out if she got the money order and had cashed it. Then I had to pester her, get a little more hostile with each e-mail. She did finally send the book.
Good luck.

ljswisc
06-25-2005, 07:22 AM
I've had three transactions with them this spring. One was a CM Huck.. my very first CM Model horse. I won the auction and five days later I had it in my hand. They did not return any emails or anything but I had no problems.

Then I bought a CD and a CM Andalusian. I waited a month and didn't get anything and no email replies either. Then I sent an email saying if I didn't get it within the next week I would go to paypal for my $$ back. She sent an email within 1/2 hour apologizing and saying that she would send them that day. Two days later I got the CD but no Andy. Waited another week and then filed a complaint with paypal. I got an email from her asking what she still owed me :wtf because she was sure she had sent everything.. and once I emailed her back reminding her about the Andy, I had it within the next three days. It seems threatening to or filing with paypal will get you what you paid for with them.

I do think that Clint if very talented, and I like the way his horses are realistic enough.. but artistic as well. I don't care for the tigers and stuff, but he has a style all his own.. and it really satisfies my eye. I do know another lady who had the exact same problems as I did.

Tina
06-29-2005, 08:16 PM
Her and Clint has a resin of mine that Dawn said was done and ready to ship 3 weeks ago but the digi cam broke and she e-mailed me asking if I wanted him shipped before I got a new one and took pics of him. So I e-mailed and asked how long before they got a new one they said 4 or more months so I said ship him out any way with out the pics. So Dawn and Clint both e-mailed me saying the would ship him out that next week. And I would get him before July 1 now I e-mailed them asking if the horse was shipped and Clint e-mails me back saying that he NEEDS to take pics with the digi cam before he mails him out and it will not be until next week before he gets to the where ever he mails them from.

So I e-mailed me back asking if he got teh new digi cam and he said no. Why woudl I need a new digi cam. :wtf

I am getting sick of this next week crap already. I was very good never e-mailed him up until a week after they said he was going to send and now I keep getting this "next week" crap

HarasDeFalde
06-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Thanks to you all for your answers!!!! Now I see many people have troubles getting their orders from Dawn and her husband. They aren't very serious and professional with their customers!!!! But I don't understand why they have so much positive feedback on mXc. If I was aware of their "lazyness" regarding sending items, I would never bid on this stupid book!!!

I've sent a claim through PayPal but they say the investigation could take one month or so... I'm still waiting!!!! :zzz

MorBarbs
06-30-2005, 02:13 AM
I am so sorry this has happened to you. I know how it feels when you are being let down by a seller :sigh ...things might still change for the better and youŽll (hopefully!!) get what you paid for. :crossedf: I wish you the best of luck!!

Sanne
06-30-2005, 12:26 PM
If I remember right, I just saw a custom paint slot from them on ebay and I was thinking about bidding, but now I changed my mind...
thanks for posting!