PDA

View Full Version : Palms and Ponies next weekend!

Inam
02-14-2014, 09:36 PM
http://palmsandponies.com/ who is all going? it's a great two day show with spots available!

ksmith5151
02-15-2014, 11:50 PM
Kimm Gant and I will be coming on Sunday. :woohoo

--- Kimberley

sommerpony
02-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Report back on how this show goes, all you guys attending, so I can get feedback in case the Breyer Benefit Program continues next year. I'd love to see if this new show runs smoothly so I can consider awarding a model to it next year, if Breyer keeps up the Live Show Benefit. Take some pics, post here, and tell me how it went. Thanks!!! :)

dizzyriss
02-19-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm going! I'll be there for Saturday only though. :woohoo

Inam: I believe I was next to you at the All The Pretty Ponies Show a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to see the folks I met a few weeks ago and meeting some new people.

bonnieboo12
02-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Apparently this turned out to be a really nice show. I can't wait to see pictures and see how everybody did. I hope everybody had a great time. I missed being there. I've heard all good things so far. Can't wait until next year!

sommerpony
02-24-2014, 08:36 AM
Great! Thanks for the feedback. I don't get to go to shows in various regions, so it's sometimes going to be up to you guys (the showers) to tell me what shows you think should be sponsored.

This is going to be especially important if we're limited to just one or two models per state, and your state has several nice shows. (Though at this point, the fact that MO, KS, ID, VA, MT, ME, VT, ND, SD and many other states don't have any shows at all, means more horses go to the states that do have live shows.)

Seems like most of the FL shows are clustered around the Ocala area. So this one would have been a good fit because it wasn't in that same exact area, if I remember correctly.

ksmith5151
02-24-2014, 09:55 PM
Me and my friend Kimm Gant loved the show. We had so much fun and we're looking forward to next time. It was also great seeing our friends too. Thank you Nicole and all of the judges.

--- Kimberley Smith