PDA

View Full Version : Breyer Benefit - NEW MARCH SHOWS approved!!!

sommerpony
02-15-2014, 11:47 AM
http://www.breyerhorses.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=3124

Hi everyone!

I'm pleased to announce some March shows approved for the Breyer Live Show Benefit! These show holders should get a package in the coming week containing a "Lioneesse" model to raffle at their show to one lucky show holder! Yay!

March 1 - Central Alabama Live, AL
March 8 - Carolina Gold Classic, NC
March 15 - Model Horse Mania, KY
March 22-23 - Mid Atlantic Regional, MD
March 29 - Dream Acres Live, IA

Also, don't forget, we are trying a new "quarterly" deadline system, so the next quarter's applications are due now. This is for April-June shows. I will be going through these in the coming week. I know it is asking a lot to try and get applications in that far in advance, but so far the quarterly system is much easier. If you get an application in "late" for the quarterly deadline, I will still consider it (as long as it is still 60+ days before the show, just like the NAMHSA deadline.)

Here's a reminder of the new quarterly deadline dates:

2014 Application deadlines:
Shows held in Jan–Mar: December 15, 2013
Shows held in Apr–Jun: February 15, 2014
Shows held in Jul–Sept: May 15, 2014
Shows held in Oct–Dec: August 15, 2014

Please remember, shows must be "all around" shows to qualify for the program. Performance Only, Minis Only, Customs Only, or any other "specialty" type shows are not eligible.

The only exception is OF Only shows, but do note, I always prefer all around type shows because they give new showers a true feel for all aspects of our hobby. However, if you live in a state or area where there are no large shows are held, an OF Only show may be approved as a last resort.

Hope to see an application from YOUR area soon!

Thanks,
Sommer