PDA

View Full Version : Kimberly Burgess...

punky_krista
06-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Have recently paid kimberly Burgess for a $700 resin. Ive been trying to contact her regards the shipping but no replies as of yet. Anyone know if shes away. As you can guess im a little worried since he was so expensive. I tried MHHR and i found a few yellow lights so now im a little more worried. somoenoe pklease calm me down and tell me everything will be ok!! :-/

blackdragonhorses
06-24-2005, 12:19 AM
Kimberly is great. She was a little slow on shipping..but I got a absolutely mint model when he finally came and was better than she described. She mentioned to me at the time that she has a lot going on between work and her real horses....keep trying to get a hold of her...have you tried emailing her through the ad on the MHSP...if it is still even there?

Just keep pushing about when he was shipped. I am sure you will be pleased when he finally arrives. :)

punky_krista
06-24-2005, 12:27 AM
Thanks! i will try her through her yahoogroup,since the add isd not there. Im guessing she might just be away right now. I dont want to seem to pushy or anything. Its a lot of money i saved to get this horse. It toook me over a year to get my Caldero and huge problems when i bought him from someone else (not kimberly).

punky_krista
06-24-2005, 12:50 AM
Just noticed she placed an add on mhsp last nite...PLease e-mail me kimberly.

punky_krista
07-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Looks like ive been scammed

blackdragonhorses
07-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Hmm....if you purchased him near the end of June...she probably has "not had the time" :ever to ship him to you yet with her schedule.....and I know...I know...she still has time to post on the MHSP. It is not right...I know :upset .....mine took close to a month to come. But I was very pleased with the purchase when it finally did come. My only "complaint" with her was the amount of time it takes for her to do things..longer amount of time than I preferred to answer an email, longer amount of time to ship :( ....but she was very friendly and apologetic the entire time. Has she responded to your emails at all? Have you tried contacting her through her ads on the MHSP? Would I buy from her again....probably. But if she took that long to ship a second time...then no..I would not buy from her again.

I believe life happens, so the first time I am willing to give you another chance....but if it happens twice....hmmm...maybe I will spend my money elsewhere. And I also believe that if you take someone's hard earned money for something, that you should ship it right away or at the very least keep them informed about the item if you have not had time to ship it. :yes

I will keep my fingers crossed :pray that you hear from her soon and that your model arrives. But start being relentless in contacting her and if you have her address, maybe try sending her a certified letter.

I don't believe she is a bad person, but she has got to learn to keep in contact with people, especially people who have spent a very large amount of money with her.

DrafterLvr82
07-09-2005, 01:31 PM
I know she's super busy...she's always running around doing something. She's not a scammer.

blackdragonhorses
07-10-2005, 01:41 AM
oh, I don't believe she is a scammer either... Not at all. I saw that she has posted an ad on the MHSP for you Krista. Check it out. She says that she has shipped your model. If she says she has shipped it, then she has. She would not make that up. Any chance at all it could be stuck in customs? :dunno

I really hope he gets there soon for you. :(

punky_krista
07-10-2005, 04:11 AM
oh, I don't believe she is a scammer either... Not at all. I saw that she has posted an ad on the MHSP for you Krista. Check it out. She says that she has shipped your model. If she says she has shipped it, then she has. She would not make that up. Any chance at all it could be stuck in customs? :dunno

I really hope he gets there soon for you. :(
well it could be stuck in customs,but wouldnt you worry if you were primjsed a tracking number asnd never got anything? and then recived e-mails saying that items were never recived!

blackdragonhorses
07-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Yes. I would worry too. And as a seller and buyer, my panic usually increases three times when I know I am receiving or shipping something overseas. I can just speak for my own personal purchasing experience with her. Whenever I questioned about whether or not she had shipped the model, she never said that she had when she had not. When she finally told me he was shipped...he really was. I don't know what type of shipping service she used, but I recently tried to track packages I had sent to Singapore and England and was told that by regular us mail shipping, I could not track them....that was NOT a comforting feeling. So even though I had told the overseas buyers I would put tracking numbers on them, I could not. But I did contact the buyers and let them know why I could not provide tracking for the package and asked them to please let me know when or if they received my package....thankfully they all made it safely.

All in all, I really do hope that you get your resin very soon and as a good buyer, I hope Kimberly is able to provide you with some kind of way of tracking what happened to your package. :hugg

punky_krista
07-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Yes. I would worry too. And as a seller and buyer, my panic usually increases three times when I know I am receiving or shipping something overseas. I can just speak for my own personal purchasing experience with her. Whenever I questioned about whether or not she had shipped the model, she never said that she had when she had not. When she finally told me he was shipped...he really was. I don't know what type of shipping service she used, but I recently tried to track packages I had sent to Singapore and England and was told that by regular us mail shipping, I could not track them....that was NOT a comforting feeling. So even though I had told the overseas buyers I would put tracking numbers on them, I could not. But I did contact the buyers and let them know why I could not provide tracking for the package and asked them to please let me know when or if they received my package....thankfully they all made it safely.

All in all, I really do hope that you get your resin very soon and as a good buyer, I hope Kimberly is able to provide you with some kind of way of tracking what happened to your package. :hugg

Yes i totally understand what you mean. It would be such a comfiort just to see a shipping recipt or something similar. then i would stop asking her lol!

blkkat
07-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Hi Krista,
I have had dealings with both you and Kimberly....in my case they where excellent dealings with both of you guys. All I can say is....strange things do happen....I know she is a RN and sounds like a VERY BUSY person. I'm felt the need to share with you and anyone reading this...kinda a funny story...Shipping overseas can be a issue, as alot of us have experianced...I shipped a saddle set last year to a customer in the UK, luckily, she was a repeat customer...so I had dealing with her in the past (all + , of course) I emailed her when I got her payment, when it was shipped, and marked as she asked (as far as custom value...ect) ...I sat back and waited to hear if she had it....day after day...nothing...so I finally emailed her...she said...nope...nothing...hhhmmm, so she contacted the post office in the UK...they said they had delivered it days earlier....well...long story short...the UK mailman left her package in her recycle bin...funny thing was the next day was her day to but her trash out....who knows what would have happened then....so sometimes...just crazy things happen, and they do work out...and the two parties where completely on the up and up...keep the faith, and hang in there!!!! Kelly >^..^<

punky_krista
07-12-2005, 12:58 PM
I really do want to beleive her! youd think that after all the troubles shes had she would keep the shipping recipt safe and not loose it. it would save all the hassle and worry.i again recived many parcels today sent after he was supposidly sent.

punky_krista
07-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Still awaiting any sign of a package. 5 others sent afterwards have turned up just fine.

Nightmare
07-15-2005, 06:09 AM
WOW, I really hope you get your horse soon. It is a beautiful one and I know you spent quite a bit of moolah for it. I would be upset too. My fingers are crossed for you.:crossedf:
Please let us know when it arrives.

Morgen
07-15-2005, 07:55 AM
I'll add my name to those who stand in defense of shipping overseas causing extreme frustration and concern.

I skimmed but didn't see this question brought up:
Was it insured for under $50 or for the full $700? It seems like EVERYTHING going outside of the US now needs to be insured for ONLY $50 or less.. otherwise customs will tie it up for WEEKS..

Even then its not ideal. Last year I had a horse shipped from US to Canada that took a full 6wks to get there. It was really frustrating for all involved (but fortunately there was no suspicion on anyone's end that anyone was being dishonest - that helps). It's almost ALWAYS customs. :(

I would contact your local postal service though and find out if there is anything you can do - at least express your concerns to them - they might have a way for you to monitor where it's at.

punky_krista
07-15-2005, 10:40 AM
I'll add my name to those who stand in defense of shipping overseas causing extreme frustration and concern.

I skimmed but didn't see this question brought up:
Was it insured for under $50 or for the full $700? It seems like EVERYTHING going outside of the US now needs to be insured for ONLY $50 or less.. otherwise customs will tie it up for WEEKS..

Even then its not ideal. Last year I had a horse shipped from US to Canada that took a full 6wks to get there. It was really frustrating for all involved (but fortunately there was no suspicion on anyone's end that anyone was being dishonest - that helps). It's almost ALWAYS customs. :(

I would contact your local postal service though and find out if there is anything you can do - at least express your concerns to them - they might have a way for you to monitor where it's at.

It was insured for $40 if i remeber correctly. I do nkow customs holds things. But the point is this person has done this to a few other people and there items have not arrived. that is why i am worried!

punky_krista
07-16-2005, 04:33 AM
Well a little update. I filed a complaint with paypal and she never botherd to respond. But all they could claim back was a mere $70. This is so upsetting. Ive been crying for a little while about this because my heart just sinks when i think of the money i spent on him and getting my hopes up. I cant see why she wouldnt send him though. i mean its not like she could ever show him again without everyone knowing that he was in theory a "stolen" horse since i paid for him. It makes me feel really sick. He was supposed to be insured with a tracking number. if he was really sent why could she not just track him down to see where he got to.

Nightmare
07-16-2005, 06:29 AM
I feel so awful for you. :( I am still hoping he shows up, though I know you are at your wit's end. I bought a beautiful ceramic GSD from England few years back off eBay and it took three weeks to get to me. The seller had very kindly offered to refund my money if it didn't show up and, of course, it came the next day. Maybe your horse will too. :pray

punky_krista
07-16-2005, 06:41 AM
I feel so awful for you. :( I am still hoping he shows up, though I know you are at your wit's end. I bought a beautiful ceramic GSD from England few years back off eBay and it took three weeks to get to me. The seller had very kindly offered to refund my money if it didn't show up and, of course, it came the next day. Maybe your horse will too. :pray
Yes. Im still praying and hoping he arrives. I just have this horible gut feeling he wont though. Everyday im getting parcvels and stuff from the states that were sent out long after he was and everytime i hope its him but it isnt.

punky_krista
07-17-2005, 03:18 AM
Anyone know how i can take this further? Like what authorities to notify so i can retrive the rest of my money?

yeswaitnosorry
07-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Poor you. That really sucks :angry Good luck with getting your money. I will be following this 'cos i am in the same position, (not from the same person) but not for as much....
yeah i believe them when they said
It's in the mail.... :bs

punky_krista
07-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Poor you. That really sucks :angry Good luck with getting your money. I will be following this 'cos i am in the same position, (not from the same person) but not for as much....
yeah i believe them when they said
It's in the mail.... :bs
Oh dear. Its horrible when things like this happen. I guess its part my fault for not checking out all her refrences first. But as they sahy love is blind lol and i loved that horse.

tami
07-17-2005, 10:24 AM
Even if she lost the reciept with the tracking number on it she can still contact her local post office and get information on the package. Unless I am mistaken she can do that, it should be in their system. Also if she won't do it then if you can find out where she shipped it off from then you can call them and inquire about the package. I know it would be an expensive phone call from England..maybe you could get one of your friends here in the states to call?

punky_krista
07-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Even if she lost the reciept with the tracking number on it she can still contact her local post office and get information on the package. Unless I am mistaken she can do that, it should be in their system. Also if she won't do it then if you can find out where she shipped it off from then you can call them and inquire about the package. I know it would be an expensive phone call from England..maybe you could get one of your friends here in the states to call?
Good idea. i never though of that. now if she would reply to my e-mails...

DrafterGirl
07-17-2005, 02:58 PM
I hope you get your money back or your horse.... i am sorry that this happened to you, that is totally aweful!

punky_krista
07-17-2005, 11:59 PM
I hope you get your money back or your horse.... i am sorry that this happened to you, that is totally aweful!
Thankyou i know its so horrible. This will be my 2nd transaction that went terribly wrong. makes me want to stop buying.

bluepony78
07-19-2005, 07:06 AM
Thankyou i know its so horrible. This will be my 2nd transaction that went terribly wrong. makes me want to stop buying.

Never stop buying. There's still good folks out there. I"m having the same problem with her:wtf, but I live in teh US, so there's no "customs".

Best of luck

punky_krista
07-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Never stop buying. There's still good folks out there. I"m having the same problem with her:wtf, but I live in teh US, so there's no "customs".

Best of luck
grr this is so annoying that she does this. :-(

blackdragonhorses
07-19-2005, 12:52 PM
I am really so surprised that he still has not arrived. Maybe at least if she does not have the receipt she can offer assistance in helping you call the post office to see if they can track it that way like the other blabbers said. I, for one, would never take so much money from someone and then not see the package through to it's arrival. You can't just take it to the post office and forget about it after dropping it there....I hope this gets resolved and you either get your resin you were so hoping to get or your money back. I would at least make sure the buyer was happy with their purchase...and that involves making sure it gets to them safe and sound....

punky_krista
07-19-2005, 02:01 PM
I am really so surprised that he still has not arrived. Maybe at least if she does not have the receipt she can offer assistance in helping you call the post office to see if they can track it that way like the other blabbers said. I, for one, would never take so much money from someone and then not see the package through to it's arrival. You can't just take it to the post office and forget about it after dropping it there....I hope this gets resolved and you either get your resin you were so hoping to get or your money back. I would at least make sure the buyer was happy with their purchase...and that involves making sure it gets to them safe and sound....
Yes i know. I still havnt recived a response from her. Quite a few people are now looking for her. I really hope she hasnt just done a runner with our money :-(

Nightmare
07-20-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm truly not trying to fan the flames :devil but I noticed that when you made a public post on Model Horse $ales Pages she responded. If you don't get satisfaction soon, perhaps you could address her there again? Maybe a little more pressure would speed things up? :dunno

punky_krista
07-20-2005, 11:06 AM
I'm truly not trying to fan the flames :devil but I noticed that when you made a public post on Model Horse $ales Pages she responded. If you don't get satisfaction soon, perhaps you could address her there again? Maybe a little more pressure would speed things up? :dunno
Yes possibly.but i dont want her to start getting nasty with me as she did before when someone did that.

Vicky Norris
07-20-2005, 12:04 PM
According to a friend of hers, Kimberly has no more access to the interned at work. Also her lap top at home broke. So unless she goes somewhere to access the internet, we have no way to get in touch with her.

punky_krista
07-20-2005, 12:55 PM
According to a friend of hers, Kimberly has no more access to the interned at work. Also her lap top at home broke. So unless she goes somewhere to access the internet, we have no way to get in touch with her.
Just my luck.

punky_krista
07-22-2005, 12:19 PM
This is a long shot,but im offering $400 to anyone who can succesfully help me retireve my model from kimberly burgess. I really want this guy!!

Kristi Hale
07-22-2005, 12:27 PM
LOL! Bounty Hunters!!

Irene
07-22-2005, 12:30 PM

Someone can't get in touch with her by phone?

Irene

punky_krista
07-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Someone can't get in touch with her by phone?

Irene
Lets see,Is she a minor? I have her phone and her cell here aswell as her adress.shes in MS

manx
07-22-2005, 01:59 PM
now that would be a long distant phone call. but to get the model or money back, i would call. I wish i could help :( it just makes me sick to see someone treat some else so badly....

:hugg

LaughingStockStables
07-22-2005, 02:33 PM
she's not a minor.

DLoveless
07-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Hi Krista, This is Deb Loveless

This is terribly saddening to me that he has not shown up yet. He is actually the very first commission and "Resin" piece I ever did, so he holds quite a special place in my heart. The thought of him either Lost..or missing, really bothers me.

I had really really hoped that by now, You would have recieved him. While I have never had actual dealings with Kimberly, I have spoken to her in the past, and she seemed to be a good person.

I have posted your earlier E-mail's today on both of my groups, she may be on them, or perhaps a friend can get a message to her. There has GOT to be a way for her to track the piece if she mailed it overseas. And if she did Mail him, and lost the receipt..and there "is" no way to track it????..well......Lesson to us ALL!!! It is so very important, especially in bigger ticket items, to ALWAYS do your Documentation correctly, and keep those reciepts safe and sound!

I did personally just ship a resin to Germany, He got there in about 7 days, but the customs DID hold him up.and I havent heard exactly the entire story yet, but it was quite a hassle due to the amount of Insurance. (a LOT)
However Customs contacted her, and she actually had to go down in person.

Maybe there is slower than usual Post procedures due to the
latest Terror attacks? I just do not know, but overseas mailing does seem a little slow and bogged down lately!

Good Luck Girl, if there is anything I can do at all just let me know.
Deb

Kristi Hale
07-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Tracking stuff internationally can be hard. I don't know if it's possible. I work for an interior design firm and last year we had some leather sent from the USA to Italy to be put on a sofa. When it came time for the sofa to be shipped to the USA, we were told we would NOT have a tracking number until it arrived in New York.

CustomxResinxObsession
07-23-2005, 02:35 AM
I could call her for you if someone has the number because I have no long distance and i know how fustatraiting and heart wrenching ti is to think someone has scammed you i felt this way earlier this year with a custom that took 3 months to get here and 7 months to paint..but i got him in the end. So fi you have the numbers i could try.

punky_krista
07-23-2005, 02:44 AM
Hi Krista, This is Deb Loveless

This is terribly saddening to me that he has not shown up yet. He is actually the very first commission and "Resin" piece I ever did, so he holds quite a special place in my heart. The thought of him either Lost..or missing, really bothers me.

I had really really hoped that by now, You would have recieved him. While I have never had actual dealings with Kimberly, I have spoken to her in the past, and she seemed to be a good person.

I have posted your earlier E-mail's today on both of my groups, she may be on them, or perhaps a friend can get a message to her. There has GOT to be a way for her to track the piece if she mailed it overseas. And if she did Mail him, and lost the receipt..and there "is" no way to track it????..well......Lesson to us ALL!!! It is so very important, especially in bigger ticket items, to ALWAYS do your Documentation correctly, and keep those reciepts safe and sound!

I did personally just ship a resin to Germany, He got there in about 7 days, but the customs DID hold him up.and I havent heard exactly the entire story yet, but it was quite a hassle due to the amount of Insurance. (a LOT)
However Customs contacted her, and she actually had to go down in person.

Maybe there is slower than usual Post procedures due to the
latest Terror attacks? I just do not know, but overseas mailing does seem a little slow and bogged down lately!

Good Luck Girl, if there is anything I can do at all just let me know.
Deb

Thanks Deb. I was really Hopeing it was customs holding him up. But ive had so many other pracels of the same value turn up in such a short time. And both of the e-mails i reicved from people telling me shes extremly slow to ship or they never recvived their items makes me beleive that he hasnt been sent at all.

Nizarghazal
07-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Hi,
I read the messages and I'am very very sorry that you wait such a long time for the resin.
I had shipped month ago a resin to sweden, normally it takes not long, not longer as a week to arrive.
If I remember right, it takes nearly 3 weeks to arrive. O.k. I had have a tracking number and all, but I'am alarmed about the long shipping time...
I really really hope that you will get your resin soon.
All the members of the group saw this resin and know the story behind. So, if he is lost or something else, every one who see him, will remember him.
Wish you all the best and that the resin arrive soon!
Best wishes!
Anja

punky_krista
07-25-2005, 11:08 AM
Hi,
I read the messages and I'am very very sorry that you wait such a long time for the resin.
I had shipped month ago a resin to sweden, normally it takes not long, not longer as a week to arrive.
If I remember right, it takes nearly 3 weeks to arrive. O.k. I had have a tracking number and all, but I'am alarmed about the long shipping time...
I really really hope that you will get your resin soon.
All the members of the group saw this resin and know the story behind. So, if he is lost or something else, every one who see him, will remember him.
Wish you all the best and that the resin arrive soon!
Best wishes!
Anja
Thankyou.

punky_krista
07-25-2005, 11:09 AM
And wow. I popsted about this on Kimberly and charlottes group. Theyre all getting very defensive and nasty at me!! But um excuse me who is the one who is out of $700 here.

punky_krista
07-25-2005, 11:17 AM
her friend says this:
Kimberly assures me that it was sent, and yes she did send it later than she said she would send it, but it has been approximately 3-4 weeks since it was sent at least.

so,um kimberly lied when she said she sent it on that day and when she posted publically that she definatly sent it when she said. now i dont think this is very trsutworthy.

Jacquie
07-25-2005, 02:13 PM
If it's of any interest. Kimberly wrote me yesterday so she had access to a computer and could have contacted you...

punky_krista
07-25-2005, 03:54 PM
If it's of any interest. Kimberly wrote me yesterday so she had access to a computer and could have contacted you...
Urgh this makes me even more sick

Jacquie
07-25-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm truly sorry to hear about your mess. I really hope the horse does surface. I was about to enter into a deal with her, but I have since decided not to.

CustomxResinxObsession
07-25-2005, 04:32 PM
I know how ou feel I am still waiting on a Resin I purchased...Its been two weeks since she said she shipped it and I am worried since I spent half of my BF $$ on that horse..

DrafterLvr82
07-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Ya know, did you ever stop to think that Kimberley had limited access yesterday? Maybe she was on borrowed time, therefore not being able to do much. This happens to me, and there's things I don't always get done. So I understand it's been a while, but give the girl a break! THe horse will show up and then you're going to look incredibly ridiculous about this whole thing. The horse is probably sitting in some post office in the UK waiting to be picked up. WIth the bombings lately, I bet that's where it's at. But a lot of what I'm hearing from you is just you ranting, and stirrin up things. Sometimes you should listen to people's friends, instead of just thinking you know everything that's happened/happening.

Indian Mound
07-25-2005, 05:19 PM
And wow. I popsted about this on Kimberly and charlottes group. Theyre all getting very defensive and nasty at me!! But um excuse me who is the one who is out of $700 here.

I do not appreciate being considered nasty and defensive. Yes I am defensive now though. I do not frequent this list and this is my first post. I hate that it is so negative. I do not appreciate my name and reputation be scarred by this mess. I have tried being nice to Krista and responding to this in a private manner, but she wishes to make it public. I have told her all I know and do not appreciate being called a liar. If anyone wishes to see just how I have responded to Krista privately or publicly, my books are open. I keep all e-mails I send.

Krista, you have a beef with Kimberly and I given you her address. It is now up to you to contact her via postal certifed mail. If my name continues to be slander by you I will take action.

I have no control over any person but myself and I have more than handled my part in this situation well and as diplomatically as I have been able. Again all who are interested are more than welcome to view the current threads on the group of which Krista speaks and make up your own mind. You may e-mail me privately and I will give you the address to see.

Charlotte Burrell
indian_mound@yahoo.com

kidwitch
07-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Ya know, did you ever stop to think that Kimberley had limited access yesterday? Maybe she was on borrowed time, therefore not being able to do much. This happens to me, and there's things I don't always get done. So I understand it's been a while, but give the girl a break! THe horse will show up and then you're going to look incredibly ridiculous about this whole thing. The horse is probably sitting in some post office in the UK waiting to be picked up. WIth the bombings lately, I bet that's where it's at. But a lot of what I'm hearing from you is just you ranting, and stirrin up things. Sometimes you should listen to people's friends, instead of just thinking you know everything that's happened/happening.
Whatever happened to priorities? Chatting with a friend versus business? I should HOPE she would choose business (especially since it is $700 on the line).

Chrome Lotus
07-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Krista, there is a phone number on Kimberly's signature details on the model horse sales pages. Perhaps worth a try?

Morgen
07-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Krista, there is a phone number on Kimberly's signature details on the model horse sales pages. Perhaps worth a try?
I sincerely agree. I've had a horrible experience where my spam mail selective picked a few sales/business interactions to filter.. because of the word "stallion" and "$" in the body of the emails... sometimes SOME mail gets through to people and not others. I'm all about going for multiple ways to contact people before expending any energy getting upset... (I rarely find it's worth getting upset if I can channel that energy into a campaign to resolve the issue too btw :lol) ;)

sakori
07-25-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi Krista,

I've only ever dealt with Kim once before, and had no problem at all - this was about a year ago.

I'm really posting to pass along an experience I had with shipping overseas.

Last July I sent a horse out via Airmail Parcel Post which normally takes about 7-10 days. Shipped with the normal customs slip insured for under $50 (horse sold for over $500). A few weeks go by and I hear nothing from the buyer if he had arrived so I email her. I never get a response so a few weeks after that I email again and yet again, no response. It's since been a month and I assume he's arrived safe and sound blah blah blah....

Fast forward to November of the same year - the buyer emails asking me if I have sent out her horse! :eek: I no longer have the reciept (stupid I know) but assure her he was shipped in July. We go back and forth for a bit and both of us try contacting our POs to see if we can track him. No luck at all. We decide to give it a little bit longer and try contacting customs and our POs again to no avail.

Now it's January, over 5 months since I shipped him and still no model. I decide that I'm going to have to refund her money since it is not fair that she never recieved her horse. The email gets sent out and I get no reply. Two weeks later a mystery package arrives at my door. It's him - back from the UK - with postal stickers all over him. He sat somewhere for months and then was returned with a "No such address" sticker among 10 or so others plopped on him. Odd thing was that her addy was perfect on the package! Even sent a photo of it to her as proof - both of us were completely stumped as to where he had been the whole time. :dunno

This happenened one other time to me with the same result but less time - about 3 months instead of 5.

Perhaps he'll show up back at Kim's or make it home to you? :crossedf:

Sorry I can't be of more help, :hugg
Sue

punky_krista
07-25-2005, 11:50 PM
And you know exactly whats happening?

punky_krista
07-25-2005, 11:54 PM
And give the girl a break?? She lied to me. Said she shipped the horse. swore blind it was shipped when she said. And you want me to give her a break. are you so easy on liars?

punky_krista
07-26-2005, 12:39 AM
Well ive left her a message and sent a msg to her cell. Lets see what happens :-)

artocyn
07-26-2005, 01:42 AM
I've read all these threads and although I do believe you have a legitimate gripe with this person, remember, she didn't ship the horse when she said she did. If she did ship it at a later date, believe me, it is possible for it to get hung up in customs for an extended amount of time. I shipped a three hundred dollar saddle set to Germany earlier this year. After six weeks, the purchaser and I determined that the set was lost, and I made her another one, sending it for a claimed value of $30, and a gift to boot. She got it within two weeks. She received the original set that I made her THREE MONTHS after the date of purchase. The upshot of all this mess, is that the purchaser and I have both become great e-mail penpals! I told her to keep her original set as a birthday present! So, even though your instincts are telling you that you've been burned, I'd give it a good couple of months before I'd lose complete hope.

Comanche
07-26-2005, 09:08 AM
I have been reading these posts. Krista, I know that you are worried about your horse. I understand, I would be too even for $30.

But Krista, please please listen to the other people who are trying to give you an explanation of what may be happening with your horse. I know if I was sending out a $700 horse I would sure NOT insure it for only $40. I would bet that $40 was what it cost to insure the horse and that it was insured for the full $700. That is probably why. It is most likely caught up in customs and now with the bombings and the tighter security, this would explain why you haven't received the horse.

However this does not explain Kimberly's behavior. I admit she is in the wrong here by not contacting you.

You mentioned that you have had her phone numbers and address. Why haven't you contacted her yourself, before now? Wouldn't that have been cheaper than putting up a $400 reward. Just a thought.

Carrie

punky_krista
07-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Well Ive had a friend call the post office where he was supposidly sent from. Guess what. Not a trace. I made sure thast she asked them to check thoroughly. If he was sent and sent insured that would be able topm track him. well this shows he either was not sent ot he was sent uninsured.

sassymiss
07-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Well Ive had a friend call the post office where he was supposidly sent from. Guess what. Not a trace. I made sure thast she asked them to check thoroughly. If he was sent and sent insured that would be able topm track him. well this shows he either was not sent ot he was sent uninsured.

Or that they didn't talk to the right person or ask the right questions. No offence if anyone here works at the post office but around here, our parcel workers are pretty dense! Some are great and friendly and helpful and others act like they are going out of their way when you ask them to do something that's part of their JOB! I hope she talked to a manager.

punky_krista
07-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Or that they didn't talk to the right person or ask the right questions. No offence if anyone here works at the post office but around here, our parcel workers are pretty dense! Some are great and friendly and helpful and others act like they are going out of their way when you ask them to do something that's part of their JOB! I hope she talked to a manager.
Yes. I asked her to make absolutly positive that they checked everything. She told them exactly why and what the deal was with the horse and explaind everything to them. BTW i was and am working for the postal service again soon lol.

punky_krista
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
Also as this doesnt really seem to be getting anywhere i have some options:

1. assume he is lost. in that case will Kimberly refund my money after waiting another few months? I HAVE contacted her but to no replies

2. assuming he is held up in customs again i wait and if he arrives then yes i will apoligise.

3. If he was never sent or never turns up after waiting another few months. Then what do i do? Again if i have no contact with Kimberly as she wont reply and yet will come online and try and do business with others. Can i then say that ive been treated unfairly? take oficial action with the police etc?

You must understand the situation i feel i am in. The only reason i even questioned this was because when i decided to check her refrences on MHHR it came up with some yellow lights and red lights for slow shipping and never reciving items.

punky_krista
07-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Has everyone seen this..Im n ot the only one:
http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/sales/view_details.asp?Itemid=196511

bluepony78
07-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Has everyone seen this..Im n ot the only one:
http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/sales/view_details.asp?Itemid=196511

It was a really cute fence too. It was just like the Breyer one, only green and for Classic:1drool(my true love).

I know my $30 is NOTHING compaired to your $700. I hope we both find our boxes soon.

Comanche
07-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Krista, It appears that you have started to do the right thing in this situation. I too have checked her references. What post office was it supposedly mailed from and what was the number that was called by your friend. If mailed it may have not been mailed from that Post Office.
Carrie

punky_krista
07-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Hmm i have the numner here back in my e-mails ill take a look and let you know. btw for everyone wanting to know and to keep a look out hes not hard to miss this is the guy :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kristahorse/Wildcat.jpg

KateGoodGeeks
07-26-2005, 02:37 PM

With all due respect, I don't think anyone who has waited this long would ever look ridiculous... no matter the outcome.

I'd be very unhappy over $700 basically gone missing.

Chrome Lotus
07-26-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm sorry guys, I know "life happens" but I think we should all accept the responsibility and serious obligations that come with taking money off people for an item. I think it is nothing short of selfish to commit to selling an item to a a keen hobbyist across the world, who is undoubtedly going to be nervous about entering in a transaction with a stranger and did so in good faith, and then muck them around and ignore their public and private pleas for ANY sort of contact or reassurance. When I sell an item to someone I make it my number one priority to ensure that I have access to a computer to keep a close eye on the item's progress and can not rest until I am certain it has arrived in one piece and that they are pleased with it. THEN I am happy and consider the transaction complete. If the worst came to the worst and "life happened" to me I would either get a friend to send emails to the concerned parties or get to an internet cafe or similar and put up a post on a message board briefly outlining the situation kindly asking for people's patience.

In my eyes it is not OK or excusable if someone mucks around or is less than professional in a model horse sale because its "just a hobby" or "just a leisure item". SURE, sometimes really serious things occur such as deaths or illnesses and we have to excuse people to a certain extent but all these "my dog got sick" and "my computer broke down" excuses completely insult the intelligence of buyers. I can not feel sorry for and defend people who take buyer's money and then treat them with utter disregard because, frankly, they can't be bothered to get up off their rear ends and get to a computer, get on the phone to a friend or get to a post office. I know people who struggle with the most unspeakable hardships in life yet still manage to honour their commitments and contracts, some of the excuses within the hobby are pathetic beyond words. It offends me that people can sleep at night knowing that someone somewhere is stressed out beyond words because of their inability to act like a responsible adult. I understand why you are stressed and why you have taken the action you have Krista. I admit, I am a bit of a panicker and very fussy and specific about how I think business dealings should be handled but I think we take on more than the responsibility of sending someone a model if we take their money: we take on the responsibility of being in a position to affect someone's emotions and, frankly, messing around and not coming through in a professional manner can result in a great deal of stress, anxiety and upset for a person.

Krista, if you didn't request the parcel to be insured for the full amount and it goes missing entirely then the seller is not obligated to return the money to you I'm afraid. You can only claim back the $40 or so you insured it for. I know all about our stinking customs fee (OUCH) and try to avoid it myself but if you ask a seller to mark a package at a low cost then you do so at your own risk.

Unless someone could supply me with some sort of proof of postage I would not sit back and accept it to just be lost. Do you know what service the parcel was sent to you by? This information will help. I ALWAYS insist on a tracking number (you have to specifically request that one is purchased at the PO.)

Call her on the phone or get a friend in the states to do so. This is certainly where I would start. If the model turns up on your doorstep in the mean time then great, you may feel like you've jumped the gun a bit and feel a bit silly (been there, done that) but you don't owe the seller an apology, they owe you one for their crappy communications.

Good luck to you, hope you get your horsey! :)

KateGoodGeeks
07-26-2005, 03:24 PM
I would definitely request proof of shipment, much like the wise one above me has suggested.

I am sorry you are going through this and hope that its just a postal error.

Somethingroyal
07-26-2005, 03:32 PM
krista, THAT is the horse you ae waiting for??? HOW EXOTIC!!!

yeah, short of a total makeover he'd be hard to miss!

Kristi Hale
07-26-2005, 03:58 PM
I have seen that horse before!

Where, where?...

Comanche
07-27-2005, 09:27 AM
I have to fully agree with Kris, being new to the hobby I want to deal with people who are responsible. Kimberly has not shown the responsibility nor the courtesy to those who have bought from her. I have noticed at least three just in this thread of posts. It appears that the main problem is her non-communication more than anything. Kimberly has no excuse imo to have not contacted Krista and the others posting here on items they bought. Mailed or not, Lost or not, it doesn't matter she needs to communicate with them.

From my knowledge of reading these posts, Krista did ask for a transaction number.

Thank you Kris for your post. It is right on imo.

Carrie

gray_scout
07-27-2005, 02:21 PM
I thought I would give you the "head's up" that she posted a yellow light for someone on the MHHR today so she has computer access.

DLoveless
07-27-2005, 04:46 PM
I saw that message too..But I thought her name was Kimberly? In that post on MHHR it was signed "Michelle". Is it the same person? I just want to make sure! I would hate for somebody not involved in this to become embroiled, simply because they share the last name.

I personally am getting more and more ill about this, as it looks like..no matter what, if he doesnt show up on Kristas doorstep..then he is gone to the hobby..he is just way to recognizable, and your right..he would have to be completely covered up and repainted to be able to either sale or show. Seeing as he is the very first Resin I ever did, the thought of that just makes me feel so bad. Plus, I really want people to know though....that I had nothing to do with the situation (other than painting the guy) I cant help but think maybe people may somehow think "I" had mailed him out. He was purchased from Kimberly by Krista, and Kimberly actually bought him from the person that I painted him for. I am such a paranoid freak already about mailing things out LOL..It is the worst part of the entire transaction..waiting for them to be sent or recieved in the post. Also why it is very important to always do the proper documentation.

My heart goes out to Krista, and I wish that Kimberly would just get in touch with Krista, it really is not that hard to stay in communication, a few days is one thing..but it looks like weeks now that Krista has not heard anything at all from Kimberly. I am hoping that maybe Kimberly just "fibbed" about when she sent him out..and one thing happened after another, and she just never got him out..but now feels like she would be busted if she did. I think maybe it would be a good idea for all the people that are supposed to be getting items from Kimberly to give her TWO weeks NQA to mail the property, or the local authorites will be called. Isnt that how a lot of people got thier horses back from a certian prepping person/painter? THey called the local police and a policeman actually came to thier house, after that ...glory be..lots of people got thier pieces back.

I just really hope this is all resolved soon. It was so neat to see on this forum how excited Krista was that he was coming, that made me so happy..but now..I just feel nothing but loss and dissapointment in the whole thing as well.

Good Luck Krista, and I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

(((Big Hugs))) Deb Loveless

gray_scout
07-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Yes, Deb I think I goofed and gotten her mixed up with someone else. Ignore that post gals. I apologize. I guess I hadn't had enough coffee yet this morning. Sorry!

hi_d_hi
07-27-2005, 07:48 PM
that I had nothing to do with the situation (other than painting the guy) I cant help but think maybe people may somehow think "I" had mailed him out.

I'd say, considering your name was never mentioned, you have nothing to worry about.

punky_krista
07-28-2005, 12:41 AM
I'd say, considering your name was never mentioned, you have nothing to worry about.
Yes nothing to worry about Deb. Still no sign of my parcel. And still nothing from Kimberly its been well over two months now i beleive since she e-maild me last. The e-mails stopped when i had paid for him.

JulieB
07-28-2005, 12:28 PM
I have a resin I just finished for Kimberly. I just e-mailed her today to let her know he was finished. I am a bit concerned now, but I do hope I hear from her soon.

punky_krista
07-28-2005, 12:35 PM
I have a resin I just finished for Kimberly. I just e-mailed her today to let her know he was finished. I am a bit concerned now, but I do hope I hear from her soon.
Wel its been two months and no word my end. But shes probably just ignoring my e-mails since shes replying to some others.

punky_krista
07-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Her ebay feedback seems ok even though she isnt a registerd user. but look at the latest two:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=STARSTRUCKFARM

punky_krista
07-30-2005, 05:11 AM
Still nothing. Ive e-maild her so many times.

Nightmare
07-30-2005, 05:34 AM
This is just nauseating. :puke Sooo much money, sooo long a time, such a wonderful horse and such terrible circumstances. :uh It is hard to understand if everything was on the "up and up" why she continues to ignore you. :dunno I have been sooo hoping that your horse turns up :crossedf: but I can understand your feelings. :hugg

Tiffi
07-30-2005, 07:21 AM
That makes me so angry ... :angry
How can Kimberly live with the feeling that she has betrayed someone for over 700$ (because that's nearly what I call betraying)??? I, personally, could not make ANY move into the model horse scene any more. :bolt
I damn want to help yor Krista. Shall I try to eMail Kimberly? Maybe she answers me. If she really is ignoring your mails, maybe she would answer me. :hubba
Just hope that this all is only a big mistake and that your cute guy is waiting in his package in a Post Office in the U.K. ... :pray

Chrome Lotus
07-30-2005, 07:34 AM
Still nothing. Ive e-maild her so many times.

Have you phoned her yet? Her home phone number and cell is on MHSP. Bottom of the page:

http://www.wheelsoff.com/sales/view_details.asp?Itemid=192559

I think a phone call everyday at 4am for a week may be enough to give her a kick in the rear!

Tiffi
07-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Have you phoned her yet? Her home phone number and cell is on MHSP. Bottom of the page:

I think a phone call everyday at 4am for a week may be enough to give her a kick in the rear!
:twisted :twisted :twisted
You are sooo bad, Kris ... :twisted But that's a damn good idea! :hubba

punky_krista
07-30-2005, 11:28 AM

I tried ringing her once. Since i only have a mobile phone the charges were terrible. I would call from a phone box again but i dont get much of a chance around here.

Chrome Lotus
07-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Krista her home number is on MHSP! See the link! :)

punky_krista
07-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Krista her home number is on MHSP! See the link! :)
Ooops maybe you read what i said wrong. I dont have a hiome phone and ringing her phone from my mobile is very expensive. I will try again though.

Chrome Lotus
07-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Ahhhh! Yes, I read it wrong! I read that you only had her mobile number but you meant you didn't have a land line. Sorry about that! :hugg

Hey you could always try reversing the charges! :shocked ;) heehee I don't think she's go for that but I think that getting to a phone box and calling her would be a good way to get things wiggling on. Even if you do have to spend a few quid calling her, its better than losing $700.

punky_krista
07-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Ahhhh! Yes, I read it wrong! I read that you only had her mobile number but you meant you didn't have a land line. Sorry about that! :hugg

Hey you could always try reversing the charges! :shocked ;) heehee I don't think she's go for that but I think that getting to a phone box and calling her would be a good way to get things wiggling on. Even if you do have to spend a few quid calling her, its better than losing $700.
Yep im going to try in a moment when i walk Anya. Lol no matter what tyime it is over there.

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 02:09 AM
I had an e-mail from someone else today. They have also been burned by Kimberly they paid for an arena fence too. God this is sickening.Oh and i rang her but she didnt pick up again.

seventhdream
07-31-2005, 04:19 AM

4am here, is at least noon or so there - wouldn't even be like you had to set your alarm and crawl out of bed to call that early :devil

CardioNan
07-31-2005, 09:01 AM
Krista asked me to come over to Blab and post about Kimberly. I purchased an arena fence from Kimberly via Paypal on June 6th. She stated she was shipping the following Thursday. Haven't seen it yet! Thank God I didn't pay $700 for something like Krista did. I'd be ticked to say the least.

I made a complaint with Paypal about 2 weeks ago. This was after over 6 attempts to contact Kimberly with no answers. Paypal has ruled in my favor since they also did not receive a response from her. I don't know if I will ever see my money again, but at least a complaint was made.

I also posted several messages to her on Haynet, the Exchange, and MSHP where our original transaction took place.

Good luck Krista! Go get her girl!

Chrome Lotus
07-31-2005, 09:05 AM
Good move that you are getting in contact with each other guys! If you collectively file for mail fraud it will be taken pretty seriously. I REALLY hope you get your items.

Tiffi
07-31-2005, 09:17 AM
This whole Kimberly Burgess - thing is getting more and more insolent ...
:angry :angry
The more people post in this thread, the more complaints I hear.
Somebody really should stop this person from selling things and never sending them out!
:mad

CardioNan
07-31-2005, 09:31 AM
I had another post by I think I hit the wrong button because it never showed up! LOL

This is what Paypal sent me regarding my complaint. Apparently Kimberly does not have any funds in her account now. So when she does come up with some money there, they will hold it and pay her complaints before she has access to it.

....After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

We will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they
become available in the seller's account in the future. Please be assured
that we will also take appropriate action against the seller's account,
which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges....

I tried contacting her AGAIN through MSHP, her Hotmail email and her Yahoo email. I asked for a refund of my money since her Paypal account is empty. We'll see what happens....

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 09:33 AM
I had another post by I think I hit the wrong button because it never showed up! LOL

This is what Paypal sent me regarding my complaint. Apparently Kimberly does not have any funds in her account now. So when she does come up with some money there, they will hold it and pay her complaints before she has access to it.

....After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

We will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they
become available in the seller's account in the future. Please be assured
that we will also take appropriate action against the seller's account,
which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges....

I tried contacting her AGAIN through MSHP, her Hotmail email and her Yahoo email. I asked for a refund of my money since her Paypal account is empty. We'll see what happens....

Good luck. I did file with paypal too,i managed to get $74 but that was it. I dont think we will ever see any more money go in her account.

CardioNan
07-31-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh man, you beat me to it! LOL

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh man, you beat me to it! LOL
Im filing for fraud right now. It says list a site where she has bad feedback. illl give them this link,ebay and mhhr.

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 10:04 AM
Well ive Filed for fraud here:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
I urge the others to do this aswell.

Liz
07-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Well ive Filed for fraud here:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
I urge the others to do this aswell.

I do hope you are able to recover something Krista. :hugg

What a terrible loss of an obviously very special model. :sad

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 10:08 AM
I do hope you are able to recover something Krista. :hugg

What a terrible loss of an obviously very special model. :sad
Yes its very sad. Whats more is i would love to get another piece by Deb but i cant afford it for a long time now. I have an operation and my dog breeding program coming up. :-( Im so unlucky.

CardioNan
07-31-2005, 10:36 AM
Can someone send me the link to MHHR?

Thanks

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 10:42 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MHHR/messages

manx
07-31-2005, 02:24 PM
Krista, my heart goes out to you for your loss. I just wish people were more honest with high price transactions. :hugg

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Krista, my heart goes out to you for your loss. I just wish people were more honest with high price transactions. :hugg
Thankyou it means a lot to me. Ive been praying everyday he will turn up on my doorstep.

hi_d_hi
07-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Thankyou it means a lot to me. Ive been praying everyday he will turn up on my doorstep.

I've been following this, and it has me upset. I completely empathize with you. :sigh Where does she live? I wonder if anyone knows her personally, like say, a friend, that could say something to her. :dunno It's such a shame this has to happen. :sad I hope you find it on your doorstep soon. :pray There may have been a step up in securities for the PO, since the bombings, so it may have been that, just to give her the benefit of a doubt. :hammer

punky_krista
07-31-2005, 11:50 PM
I've been following this, and it has me upset. I completely empathize with you. :sigh Where does she live? I wonder if anyone knows her personally, like say, a friend, that could say something to her. :dunno It's such a shame this has to happen. :sad I hope you find it on your doorstep soon. :pray There may have been a step up in securities for the PO, since the bombings, so it may have been that, just to give her the benefit of a doubt. :hammer
I would loved to give her the benfit of the doubt. But 4 ppls parcels not arriving? She lives in MS.

bluepony78
08-01-2005, 12:46 AM
There's another post on the MH$p looking for her now. Paypal ruled in thier favor too, but there's no money in the account. *sigh*

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 01:00 PM
There's another post on the MH$p looking for her now. Paypal ruled in thier favor too, but there's no money in the account. *sigh*
Yeah this really sucks doesnt it.

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I hope everything turns up for the best!

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 01:27 PM
I hope everything turns up for the best!
Thankyou so much :-)

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 01:42 PM
maybe you should try and contact her by phone???? or i dont' know i wish i could help!

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 01:46 PM
maybe you should try and contact her by phone???? or i dont' know i wish i could help!
Ive already tried that. No answer. I think now that its in the hands of the law they may be able to do something.

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 01:50 PM
I would try everything you can..... I would hate to think someone lost that much money!

Chrome Lotus
08-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Keep calling and calling Krista, you are not paying money for the call unless they pick up the phone. Find out the time difference and try calling at a time where it would be difficult for them to avoid the phone!

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 01:57 PM
:agreed really good idea!

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Ok. I will do. what state is MS btw? Thats where she is.

Kristi Hale
08-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Mississippi

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Mississippi
Good i thought it was. Looks like ill have to plan a holiday there lol

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 03:00 PM
well, you may be able to find someone on the blab or on MHSP that lives near her to just drop by and snatch your horse up and mail it to you!

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
well, you may be able to find someone on the blab or on MHSP that lives near her to just drop by and snatch your horse up and mail it to you!
Lol i wish. they would probably be arrested. I am so not gonig through a good time rite now. (youve seen my other thread)

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 03:29 PM
yeah.... poor you! why not contact the police or sumptin?

punky_krista
08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
yeah.... poor you! why not contact the police or sumptin?
I dont know lol. Im so confused right now. I best go to sleep. Thankyou for talking!

funnycidealltheway
08-01-2005, 03:38 PM
uh huh.... keep trying to call her and stuff!

punky_krista
08-03-2005, 05:33 AM
Ya know she never answers her phone. and still no parcel. and ive lost my job :-(

Nightmare
08-03-2005, 05:47 AM
awwww, I'm sorry, it never rains but what it doesn't pour, eh? :hugg

punky_krista
08-03-2005, 06:04 AM
awwww, I'm sorry, it never rains but what it doesn't pour, eh? :hugg
Yeah. Hopefully if i get another job quick enough i wont have to sell any models. Ive applied for four so far.

Nightmare
08-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Fingers crossed that you get a really great job and soon :crossedf: :pray . It's about time something good happened for you :yes .

CustomxResinxObsession
08-04-2005, 10:02 AM
:huggthis is for you i am very sorry you lost you job ontop of all of this so i am going to cheer you on and pray for you and wish you good luck...
:cheer :cheer :cheer :pray:goodluck

pintopony66
08-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Krista, I am so sorry this has happened to you! :( I have been watching your posts here and on MH$P, and I feel so bad. I really hope you get your horse soon, and a new job! Just hang in there- we're all pulling for you! :hugg

punky_krista
08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Anyone heard from her yet?? stil nothing.

ravensgate
08-09-2005, 01:48 PM
I'd send her a nice letter from my ATTORNEY:) Certified mail, return receipt requested.

punky_krista
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I'd send her a nice letter from my ATTORNEY:) Certified mail, return receipt requested.
Well when i filed for online fraud. Do you think the police dept would of sent her a letter?

CustomxResinxObsession
08-09-2005, 02:00 PM
:agreed
NOW YOUR THINKING!!!:yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes

but krista i am still very sorry about all of this I know how you must feel and especially when he cost that much!!:sorry :cry but mabey he will get here! :hugg

punky_krista
08-10-2005, 06:52 AM
Oh my gosh! I guess it must of worked!!! he arrived today dated July 23rd. He was shipped surface mail and she paid acording to the stamps $6 ??? how does that work?? so she sent him a whole month and a bit after i paid for him. grrr. if she could of just ben honest none of this would of happend. fingers crossed everyone else gets there stuff.

kidwitch
08-10-2005, 06:56 AM
WOHOOO KRISTA!
*hughughughughug*
If only she would've communicated more, this all wouldn't have happened.

horsienut
08-10-2005, 07:01 AM
Oh my gosh! I guess it must of worked!!! he arrived today dated July 23rd.

:clap Yay !
I'm so happy for you!!!

Tiffi
08-10-2005, 07:03 AM
:adore Oh Krista! You can't believe how happy I'm for you! :adore
:hugg :hugg :hugg :hugg
I'm soo glad everything went right now ... :hugg

punky_krista
08-10-2005, 07:12 AM
Yes i am so happy to!!! im still angry at the fact he was sent surface mail and a month after she said he was. few i can finally relax now.

manx
08-10-2005, 07:17 AM
Glad you was able to get your model :)

So when can we see him????? LOL

punky_krista
08-10-2005, 07:26 AM
Glad you was able to get your model :)

So when can we see him????? LOL
OOOH you want pictures?? ill go get some and post them in the photo gallery!!

pintopony66
08-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Oh, Krista, I am soooooo happy for you! Valko is a gorgeous guy! :hugg :hugg

Chrome Lotus
08-10-2005, 07:56 AM
OOH! Fantastic Krista nice one! So did you pay for airmail? I'd still be pretty mad if she pocketed the shipping money and opted for the cheapest service she could muster.

Still, the good news is you have him, THAT is what counts and I'm VERY pleased for you! :hugg :woohoo

Beyondanytherapy
08-10-2005, 08:26 AM
How much did you pay in shipping? If she only spent $6 on shipping him (and I'm hoping and praying that some of that was insurance) then she completely ripped you off on the shipping.

punky_krista
08-10-2005, 09:18 AM
OOH! Fantastic Krista nice one! So did you pay for airmail? I'd still be pretty mad if she pocketed the shipping money and opted for the cheapest service she could muster.

Still, the good news is you have him, THAT is what counts and I'm VERY pleased for you! :hugg :woohoo
Hi,yes i paid for airmail. well what she said was send $15 for airmail and she would cover the rest because she had said he was ppd within the U.S

Kristi Hale
08-10-2005, 09:32 AM
I have been following this thread to see if you ever received the horse -- so glad you did!

Nightmare
08-10-2005, 09:39 AM
:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow
:bloom: :bloom: :bloom: :bloom: :bloom: :bloom: :bloom: :bloom:
:wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 I am soooo relieved and happy that he finally showed up. I hope you enjoy him and thanks for keeping us posted. :hello

mariannas
08-10-2005, 10:05 AM
YAY Krista!!! I'm so glad you got your guy!!! Hopefully this means everyone else will soon be getting their items as well...

punky_krista
08-10-2005, 10:32 AM
YAY Krista!!! I'm so glad you got your guy!!! Hopefully this means everyone else will soon be getting their items as well...
I do hope so!! :adore

tami
08-10-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm really glad that she finally sent your model!!! But she sent a $700 model horse surface!!! Correct me if I am wrong but isn't surface a really bad way to go and untrackable? Somepeople.. :upset YAY! You got your model though. He is gorgeous I saw his pictures the other thread and admired for a few minutes. Beautiful beautiful horse. :woohoo

brumby988
08-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Thank goodness you got your horse!!!

It really sucks that she lied to you and overcharged you for crappy shipping, but at least now you can rest easy that he is in your hands :)

CustomxResinxObsession
08-11-2005, 03:47 AM
:clap :clap :clap :adore :wave1 :wave1 :hugg :wow :woohoo YAYAYAYAYAYAY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! i was beginging to think what had this hobbie come to when someone can get away with scamming $700!! but wow he is so pretty and i am sooo happy for you!!!

manx
08-11-2005, 07:33 AM
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :wave1 :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

ok ok, Glad to see you got your model. :sorry that it took so gosh darn long to get him........:)

Liz
08-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Oh Krista!! :hugg I am so, SO happy for you! I have not read your post yet I am just guessing by the responses on this last page he has arrived, that is fantastic news! Now I will go back through the thread and see what happened! ;) :woohoo :cheer :woohoo

CardioNan
08-14-2005, 09:06 PM
Cool Krista! I'm glad you got him finally.

Who knows if I will ever see my arena wall....

Indian Mound
08-24-2005, 12:08 PM
he arrived today dated July 23rd. He was shipped surface mail and she paid acording to the stamps $6 ??? how does that work?? so she sent him a whole month and a bit after i paid for him. grrr. if she could of just ben honest none of this would of happend. fingers crossed everyone else gets there stuff.

Sorry, but I got to thinking about this $6 postage amount. Even in the US a package that size would have been more than $6 to ship. So I did a little research. :writing Even a 1lb 1 oz package Parcel Post (Surface) to the UK is $23. And there is no way it could have been mistaken for a letter. See the following url for proof:
http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10150&MailType=package&Pounds=1&Ounces=1

Even with currency conversion the amount is:
23.00 USD United States Dollars = 12.7831 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

Just wanted everyone to know this information and make your own judgements regarding this situation.

punky_krista
08-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Sorry, but I got to thinking about this $6 postage amount. Even in the US a package that size would have been more than $6 to ship. So I did a little research. :writing Even a 1lb 1 oz package Parcel Post (Surface) to the UK is $23. And there is no way it could have been mistaken for a letter. See the following url for proof:
http://ircalc.usps.gov/intl_speed.asp?CID=10150&MailType=package&Pounds=1&Ounces=1

Even with currency conversion the amount is:
23.00 USD United States Dollars = 12.7831 GBP United Kingdom Pounds

Just wanted everyone to know this information and make your own judgements regarding this situation.
yeah it is weird,unless some postage was ripped of or something? thats why i couldnt understand it saying $6.

Indian Mound
08-26-2005, 03:19 PM
It is a possibility. Was the box a little damaged in any way?

punky_krista
08-27-2005, 03:07 AM
It is a possibility. Was the box a little damaged in any way?
It was dented. had a white sticker on the side which called it "target mail" havnt a clue what that is. the box wasnt packed very well either. half full with peanuts and horse moving about inside.

LaughingStockStables
08-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Krista, I am so happy that you got your Valko!!!

Last night, I had a dream that I was checking my email and I had a message from you that said you were going to take a plane down to Kimberly's house and bang on her door. Isn't that funny! Really - that was what I dreamed last night! :drive

punky_krista
08-27-2005, 11:57 AM
Krista, I am so happy that you got your Valko!!!

Last night, I had a dream that I was checking my email and I had a message from you that said you were going to take a plane down to Kimberly's house and bang on her door. Isn't that funny! Really - that was what I dreamed last night! :drive
Lol well at one point i was actually thinking about that. lol

LaughingStockStables
08-29-2005, 12:23 PM
:lol