PDA

View Full Version : REPAIR & PAINTING SEMINAR BIG EASY BASH- Jenn Danza

Jenn
02-27-2014, 09:47 PM
My original plans to attend the Leesport show in Berks County PA has changed suddenly. Please accept my apologies if you were planning on attending this show and had hoped to have something repaired. Late in the week Breyer invited me to attend their Big Easy Bash and I accepted. So, This weekend
Feb 28th-March 2nd I will be attending this affair which is being hosted by Breyer Animal Creations. I will be on hand during the event giving painting demonstrations and taking all sorts of painting and MH Arts related questions.

I will be staying at the Empire Meadowlands Hotel and because Im arriving early Friday evening I will be available for repair IN MY HOTEL room (for fee). If you have anything that needs repair please email me or PM me on my FB page. I have never stayed at this particular hotel but I would imagine if you needed to leave your piece at the main desk for me they would happily oblige your request. When I arrive at the hotel I will ask the desk if anything is waiting for me.

PLEASE NOTE that if you do leave anything for me also leave a note INSIDE your package/box with instructions on what you want repaired on the horse. Even if the repair seems obvious please put it in writing with your name and cell number AND hotel/room #.
I will be on hand Friday night, Saturday night and a little part of Sunday morning to help.

Thanks
Jenn