PDA

View Full Version : 'HERITAGE' - the Old School Morgan! NOW AVALABLE!

DestrierModels
03-01-2014, 01:05 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/EMK_Horses/OSC-2013/HeritageMainPhoto.jpg

HERITAGE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS!

This is an open edition available from 1st of March until 31st of October.

No deposit will be required to reserve a copy (except with time payments) until during the last month of this edition. During 1st - 31st of October a deposit of $65 / 60€ or payment in full will be required to reserve your copy. The terms for time payments won't change during this time.

The paid-in-full price for US customers is $ 250.00 USD (+ shipping),
for EU customers € 180.00 EUR (+ VAT 24% & shipping)
and for others € 180.00 EUR (+ shipping).

With time payments (4 monthly payments) the price for US customers is $ 255.00 USD (+ shipping),
for EU customers € 185.00 EUR (+ VAT 24% & shipping)
and for others € 185.00 EUR (+ shipping).

Shipping fees are as follows:

US: $ 20
Canada: 20 €
Europe: 30 €
Australia: 37 €

All others, contact me for quote!

For each additional casting add $7 / 8€

For further information about the edition and how to order HERITAGE, please see my website: http://destriermodels.webs.com/HeritageMain.html

Thanks for looking! :)

EquineConfectionsStudio
03-02-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm really, really looking forward to painting one of these. I think I'm planning a double dilute for mine.

DestrierModels
03-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Sounds good, Heather! Can't wait to see him painted by you :)

ElkStarRanch
03-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Can't wait until I get mine paid off! So glad you allow time pays!!

DestrierModels
06-01-2014, 01:09 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii286/EMK_Horses/OSC-2013/HeritageInfo/HeritageAdCollage.jpg

Three months down, another three to go!
Make sure you contact me before 1st of September, so you don't miss out on him :)

JulieB
06-02-2014, 10:32 AM
:randommil must find a way to get one! :)

DestrierModels
06-17-2014, 03:51 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have just realized that I have accidentally written October instead of August into ALL the Heritage infos - only the ads in Finnish were correct. Major brain fart! :dohdoh
So, even though I had intended the edition to be available for six months and end on 31st of August, as I have given the wrong date right from the beginning, it will be as I have written it: the edition will end on 31st of October and therefore the info that there is only three months left is not correct!

Huge apologies for all the mixed information I have given! :sigh

cheseri
06-17-2014, 04:35 PM
:hugg really nice of you to extend the edition to October to cover the oopsie!

DestrierModels
06-17-2014, 04:56 PM
:hugg really nice of you to extend the edition to October to cover the oopsie!

Thank you! :hugg I really felt awful when I noticed this... Thinking about how shady it must have looked when there's all this contradictory information out there.

I figured that was the best thing to do as I'm sure there are people who have postponed their order until the end of the edition because of BreyerFest and/or NAN. I rather give others two extra months than cut two off from those :)

Schnauzer
06-18-2014, 09:38 AM
Hurray for Emilia! I was hoping to earn some extra cash at BF to buy this guy. He's so amazing. Thank you very very much.
Ann