PDA

View Full Version : Plastic Pony Parade in the Poconos --- Breyer Benefit!

Misty Star Studios
03-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Hello Blabbers!

I am new, so hopefully I'm doing all this right.

I am holding a show in Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania on May third. It is a NAN-qualified show, and we are now a recipient of Breyer's Live Show Benefit Program! All paid showers will receive a ticket for the chance to win Lionesse.
This is a plastic model only show, and there are divisions for OF halter, CM halter, and performance as well as Novice divisions. Fun classes too!

For more information please visit www.poconosmodelhorseshow.weebly.com (http://www.poconosmodelhorseshow.weebly.com) . Questions? You can contact me at penguins188@yahoo.com or fill in the contact form on the site.

Not sure if this is something to put in this section or not, but I am searching for judges with some experience in the hobby. I have only one judge right now, and she's judging CM Halter, so all other divisions are open! Judges will receive 50% off their entry fee and lunch. Please note that judges may not show in the same division in which they are judging. If you are interested and available on May third please contact me at the aforementioned email address. Thank you for your time! :-)