PDA

View Full Version : Once Again It's Time For Jewel Heist Live! 5/10-5/11!

ladybrooklyn
03-14-2014, 04:24 PM
At long last... Jewel Heist Live, 2014 has a location, is submitted to NAMHSA... and is ready for entrants!

JHL 2014 has a brand new website for this year: http://jewelheistlive.weebly.com/

Just about ALL of the info you need should be on the site (though I am still working on "other" hotel information), but the files can be found on the AZ & Southern AZ Model Horse groups, or email Pat (she has them too. ^.^)

Jewel Heist Live will be held at:

CLARION HOTEL Phoenix Tech Center
5121 East La Puente Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
http://www.clarionhotel.com/ hotel-phoenix-arizona-AZ048

They have very graciously given us a block of rooms for anyone coming from out of town, at the awesome rate of $79.00/night! Just mention that you are with the "Model Horse Show"!

ALL room reservations MUST be made by April 30th to receive this special rate!

On top of that, this hotel offers not only free Breakfast for paying guests, but dinner... AND shuttles to and from Sky Harbor as well!

CALLING ALL Volunteers!!! Jewel Heist needs JUDGES!! If you are interested in judging... PLEASE email me at: notalotofponies@aol.com

As mentioned above... I am having SERIOUS troubles with yahoo... so PLEASE direct ALL email questions, comments concerns to: notalotofponies@aol.com

Emails sent to ANY OTHER EMAIL (especially yahoo emails), will most likely go unanswered! So PLEASE use ONLY: notalotofponies@aol.com

So get those entries in!

If you have any other questions, or see something I forgot, feel free to ask!

Brenda
03-14-2014, 04:46 PM
:randommil I haven't shown in probably more than 10 years. I'm so tempted, but I'm a bit...nervous.

ladybrooklyn
03-14-2014, 05:45 PM
:randommil I haven't shown in probably more than 10 years. I'm so tempted, but I'm a bit...nervous.
No need to be. ;) We're a laid back group! C'mon out and have fun! :grin

Brenda
03-14-2014, 06:36 PM
I like that you're having the fun classes of dogs and cats. I've probably shown with some of you before so it'd be nice to see familiar faces.

ladybrooklyn
03-14-2014, 07:12 PM
I like that you're having the fun classes of dogs and cats. I've probably shown with some of you before so it'd be nice to see familiar faces.

If you've been to any of the shows held since... oh... 2008? You've probably seen/met at least some of us! :grin Though I've only held the last couple of Jewel Heists in Phoenix. Before that, it was held down in Tucson. ;)

Brenda
03-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Ah. No, I haven't shown since the late 90s, I think.

sommerpony
03-15-2014, 10:37 AM
I'd like to show on Sunday, and I may be able to judge Chinas on Saturday if I can. (I don't see why not? Not aware of any travel plans for those dates, so far, but I will keep you posted.) So put me down as a (maybe) judge on Saturday. If we get together for lunch I can explain the "maybe" part. LOL.

ladybrooklyn
04-09-2014, 12:27 PM
I've been remiss in adding this here... :gaah

But Jewel Heist IS NAN Qualified now!!!

Deadline for booking hotel rooms at the special rate is at the end of the month... Cripes I can't believe the show's coming up so fast! :randommil

Also... today is the Early Bird deadline! Get those entries in today! :cheer