PDA

View Full Version : KCMO Thunderstorm Classic Website Up!

MirrorBayFarms
06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
I have finally thrashed out the site design for the show, but still have to add information here and there. Just thought you'd like to at least bookmark the URL for future reference!

:woohoo

http://www.freewebs.com/kcmoshow

Remember- it's still under construction!

sassymiss
06-27-2005, 10:19 AM
This looks good Heather! Only suggestion would be to have the classlist somewhere on there (as a download or as a page) so we can print it out easier. Maybe if you put together your show packet in Word you could offer it as a download or something?? Just a suggestion. :)

kyg
06-27-2005, 01:47 PM
I LOVE the name! ! !
:roflmao
And what a posh-looking hotel!

MirrorBayFarms
06-28-2005, 09:03 AM
I LOVE the name! ! !
:roflmao
And what a posh-looking hotel!

Why thank you very much! Plan on attending? Perhaps with some of your famous equine gorgeousness?!

MirrorBayFarms
06-28-2005, 09:06 AM
This looks good Heather! Only suggestion would be to have the classlist somewhere on there (as a download or as a page) so we can print it out easier. Maybe if you put together your show packet in Word you could offer it as a download or something?? Just a suggestion. :)

Your wish is my command! :wand

If you click on CLASSLIST you can access the entry form in WORD format.
I am currently working on creating a web form that will allow you guys to enter online- no printing, mailing or post offices to worry about!

Oh, and by popular demand... *sigh*... I added a SMALL Custom Plastic division. You guys better show up for this shindig!!!

sassymiss
06-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Just like a fairy godmother. Thanks. I will check the site revisions out. :)

And online entry -- fancy, fancy! Sounds like a neat perk though...and we can paypal our entries fees or ???

You are awesome! And I know that *I* will show up for the shindig! ;)

Dragon-Ridge
06-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Your wish is my command! :wand

If you click on CLASSLIST you can access the entry form in WORD format.
I am currently working on creating a web form that will allow you guys to enter online- no printing, mailing or post offices to worry about!

Oh, and by popular demand... *sigh*... I added a SMALL Custom Plastic division. You guys better show up for this shindig!!!

Is there going to be a CM/AR Stablemate/Micro Mini Division as well? Or do I just enter my little guys and gals in the regular CM Division?

kyg
06-28-2005, 03:08 PM
I'd love to go, since KC isn't that terribly far from Denver area. But there is no place at all for CM glazed chinas, which is the only thing I show these days!