PDA

View Full Version : vivariva1972

DrafterLvr82
06-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Has anyone had any dealings with this person on eBay? I purchased a Standing Drafter from her on the 18th, paid her on Sunday, and still no horse. But yet, there's feedback from the 20th and 23rd saying that she shipped promptly. I've been waiting a WEEK for this horse, and nothing. I've sent her an email about it, and she just emailed me....She's out of town... Whew! I feel bad right now, but at least I know he's not lost in postal limbo! I feel :uh :sad about how I reacted. But now I can wait for him to arrive....and take pics of him.... He's the SCHF SR Little Rascal... #15/15

pintopony66
06-27-2005, 07:37 PM
I have dealt with her as a buyer and a seller and never had any problems. Congratulations on your new horsie! :cheer

blackdragonhorses
06-27-2005, 08:44 PM
I have purchased from her as well with no issues. I am certain he will arrive safe and sound. Good Luck!

DrafterLvr82
06-29-2005, 06:12 PM
She emailed me, and told me she was outta town. I feel bad, cuz I was making a big deal, and worried about the horse. But I'm better now, and she gets green lights from me!! I can't wait to get this guy in my hands....