PDA

View Full Version : Today is the LAST DAY to order Andre!

Sarah
04-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Today is the VERY LAST DAY you can place an order for Andre! To order simply email me and let me know how many you'd like, or send payment in part or full via PayPal to Sarah@rosehorse.com. A $50 deposit per casting is due within 30 days, and then you can pay however you'd like afterwards. All Andre's sales info is here:

www.rosehorse.com/andre.php

See some painted Andres in the Andre Pinterest Gallery here:

http://www.pinterest.com/sarahrosestudio/andre/

Erin
04-30-2014, 11:46 AM
Speaking from experience... never miss out on one of Sarah's horses when you can get it at cost!! :lol You will regret it in a year or two or five...

akwidman
04-30-2014, 12:04 PM
Damn you Erin.....I just broke down.

Erin
04-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Damn you Erin.....I just broke down.

:hugg

It's a win-win situation!

Sarah
04-30-2014, 12:11 PM
So true Erin! There is always someone a few days after an edition has closed wanting one, too....but the last day is the last day. 90% of my resins are worth more after the edition is closed, some even doubled or tripled....or quadrupled as in the case of Nahar. This guy should finish out at around 200 castings, a perfect sized edition.

Erin
04-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Yup... honestly, even if you don't do big resins, Sarah horses are investment pieces. Even if you have to sell or trade it naked down the line, you will always come out ahead! They're like guaranteed return savings bonds - safer than the stock market! :toothy

JulieB
05-01-2014, 09:44 AM
So glad I got the deposit in for one of these guys. Really looking forward to painting his big butt when I get him paid off. :)

dashesndots
05-01-2014, 09:45 AM
I broke down and did a deposit too! He's such a hunk!