PDA

View Full Version : Moar Blab Swag!!!

VAFLindsay
06-02-2014, 10:51 PM
I'm feeling the need for more Blab swag:shirts, tote bags, whatever. What are the chances? :ppplease

Mary
06-03-2014, 10:50 AM
It's in the works ... I am working on not drowning in all the stuff on my plate right now ... but YES moar Blab swag is comin reel soon !!!!

:bananadance :woohoo

:D

Beethovens7th
06-03-2014, 10:55 AM
:yaymiller Thanks for asking, Lindsay, and thanks for telling, Mary! Looking forward to a Blab T in another color! :hubba

WindMillSongRanch
06-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Speaking of.. I remember talk of BF Blab shirts in the past, and never knew if they came to be? I would love a shirt to wear to BF and the Clarion, with my Blab name on it :)

VWK'sanEasyGoer
06-03-2014, 11:03 AM
I would get a shirt. Not going to BF but I would like to proclaim my love of Blab.

Misty Star Studios
06-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! :yaymiller

PixelPerfectStables
06-03-2014, 01:52 PM
I didn't get a shirt 2 years ago but I'd love to get one this time!

Horse Lady 6
06-03-2014, 02:00 PM
:woohoo I would love more Blab swag!

RobinHoodFan
06-03-2014, 02:59 PM
I vote for a cool hat...(a girly type fitted fabric baseball cap type hat. None of those boxy man lookin or stiff hats...I want a nice soft good lookin' blab hat...:grin)

Stitch
06-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Mardi Gras type Blab beads in Blab colors to wear around Bfest? What else do you folks wear? Slap bracelets, Rubber bracelets, MHB temporary tattoos?

Much Nicer Jimbo
06-03-2014, 03:50 PM
I think we should have a Blab Morphsuit.

http://www.lycra-zentai.com/images/large/4c105bef65a62_LRG.jpg

RobinHoodFan
06-03-2014, 04:01 PM

:roflmao

RobinHoodFan
06-03-2014, 04:05 PM
I vote for a cool hat...(a girly type fitted fabric baseball cap type hat. None of those boxy man lookin or stiff hats...I want a nice soft good lookin' blab hat...:grin)

Ooo ooo or a visor! yeahh! http://www.customink.com/styles/valucap-bio-washed-visor/178000

Misty Star Studios
06-03-2014, 06:52 PM
I would love a Blab drawstring bag.

Breyer Fire
07-08-2015, 07:49 PM
BLAB ball caps please! A cute girly style would be nice.

Blab aprons would also be cute to have when customizing models :D

juliacodeman
07-08-2015, 09:36 PM

i am Dying, That is so funny I just woke up my husband I am crying oh for the love of...can you imagine? The Blab Morph suit? Oh, now someone has to wear one. Who's most camera shy? Where's Salem? Turson? I Love this!

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

VWK'sanEasyGoer
07-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Everyone loves stickers right? I do. Some cool Blab stickers. Girly hat is cool too. I got a really nice one from my work, neat little fitted ball cap. Love it.

Brenda
07-09-2015, 12:29 AM
I get that many of you like the girlie type hats and woman's fit shirts, but I can't wear either one. A regular baseball hat yes. A regular cut shirt, yes. But not women's fit. And since the only time I wear a hat is when I'm out in direct sun I wear a bucket hat for optimal coverage (fair skin/red hair), a shirt would be best. :)

micamoney
07-09-2015, 07:41 AM
I'd go for a baseball cap. :yes I love my Blab shirt, so I wouldn't say no to another one of those, either. :)

VWK'sanEasyGoer
07-09-2015, 10:57 AM
I get that many of you like the girlie type hats and woman's fit shirts, but I can't wear either one. A regular baseball hat yes. A regular cut shirt, yes. But not women's fit. And since the only time I wear a hat is when I'm out in direct sun I wear a bucket hat for optimal coverage (fair skin/red hair), a shirt would be best. :)

Oh goodness YES a regular shirt please. No womens cut/fit ones. No way for me either. Bucket had would be cool too! They do keep the sun off really well. :)

Truson
07-09-2015, 11:42 AM
i am Dying, That is so funny I just woke up my husband I am crying oh for the love of...can you imagine? The Blab Morph suit? Oh, now someone has to wear one. Who's most camera shy? Where's Salem? Turson? I Love this!

:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao:roflmao

I'm only camera shy because of the internet...put me in a costume and I'd be fine. :)

Truson
07-09-2015, 11:44 AM
You all have my vote for regular T-shirts and ball caps. I prefer made in the USA and plastic closures on the caps (sized bigger and don't snag hair like velcro) and all cotton on the shirts.

Eviejean
07-09-2015, 02:07 PM
yes, Yes, YES to another Blab t-shirt! :woot
(yes to regular, no to fitted)

Sorry, not a hat wearing person so I can take or leave a hat...

But a tote like L.L. Bean's heavy-duty cotton canvas tote with a Blab conga logo - count me in!! :grin
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/33381?feat=canvas%20tote%20bag-SR0&page=boat-and-tote-bag-open-top
(Or even a zipper top cotton tote)

Mary
07-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Wow this is good to hear !!! :party :woohoo

FYI ... I have been without a computer since Saturday !!! Almost a week !!! :randommil :shocked

And since I gave myself a very complicated password to forestall hackers, one I can't remember and had written down inaccurately (it's long) - well, I couldn't log in even via smartphone for a little while ...
:uh :hammer

So much excitement on the home front from flooding to a tilting house (you wouldn't believe, I may write a novel about the last few weeks that will sell for millions and become a movie - just kidding ;) :lol ) has been a big distraction.

Now let's see what we can do ... :grintongue :woohoo

Brenda
07-10-2015, 09:25 AM
yes, Yes, YES to another Blab t-shirt! :woot
(yes to regular, no to fitted)

Sorry, not a hat wearing person so I can take or leave a hat...

But a tote like L.L. Bean's heavy-duty cotton canvas tote with a Blab conga logo - count me in!! :grin
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/33381?feat=canvas%20tote%20bag-SR0&page=boat-and-tote-bag-open-top
(Or even a zipper top cotton tote)

A tote would be very neat. I carry one to work daily and could easily replace the one I have now for a Blab one.

Brenda
07-10-2015, 09:26 AM
Wow this is good to hear !!! :party :woohoo

FYI ... I have been without a computer since Saturday !!! Almost a week !!! :randommil :shocked

And since I gave myself a very complicated password to forestall hackers, one I can't remember and had written down inaccurately (it's long) - well, I couldn't log in even via smartphone for a little while ...
:uh :hammer

So much excitement on the home front from flooding to a tilting house (you wouldn't believe, I may write a novel about the last few weeks that will sell for millions and become a movie - just kidding ;) :lol ) has been a big distraction.

Now let's see what we can do ... :grintongue :woohoo

I was wondering what had happened to you! I hadn't seen you post in awhile. Sounds like a "fun" week you had. :haha

Crywild
07-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Girl fit V neck T-shirt. The boy style is so bulky.

FourWindsFarm
07-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Yes to the tote bag and regular-fit t-shirt or golf-style shirt or heavyweight hooded sweatshirt.

Breyer Fire
04-25-2016, 06:14 PM
I would like a girly slim fit long blab v neck t-shirt. I have a long and skinny torso so I swim in regular T-shirts :/ Or, you can have iron / sew on blab logos so all bodies can Blab any shirt they like :)

I'm still in for the girly ball cap. I would wear it like a boss! It should come in Blab Blue and Pink

Zexious
04-25-2016, 10:28 PM
^I second a babydoll style tee!

Cyra
05-01-2016, 11:01 PM
I think there should be another Blab SR... or at least pony pouches. :yes

Raiha
05-09-2016, 09:55 PM
I'd definitely go for a fitted t-shirt.

BuckR.
05-09-2016, 10:05 PM
I'd definitely go for a fitted t-shirt.

:yeahthat:ppplease

Mary
05-10-2016, 12:27 PM
Taking notes ... :grin :writing

Brenda
05-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Taking notes ... :grin :writing

Maybe offer both fitted and regular if going for the shirts. Fitted shirts, even in my size, are too small (make sure to offer bigger sizes for us larger blabbers) plus there isn't a girly spot on my body

:D