PDA

View Full Version : Chris Flint - RETIRED FROM LIVE SHOWING - BIG Sale!!!

Chris Flint
06-13-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes friends, it's TRUE! After 47 years, I have retired from live showing model horses. Don't worry, I am ***NOT*** going to quit creating pieces, but I am at a point in my life that I no longer have the energy or desire to attend live shows. Photo shows - YES, but no more packing, schlepping, driving and stressing out for me!

Anyhow - in light of my decision, I would really like to let many of my show horses go to new homes so that they may continue to make their mark in the show rings of the world. (These include pieces by myself, Carol Williams, Sarah Rose Brigitte Eberl and more!) I am beginning to list pieces for sale at great prices - with 6 month Time Payments available (with contract). I will be listing them on my web site sales page as well as ETSY and of course, MH$P. So if you are looking for a special piece to add to your show string, be sure and keep an eye on those locations. (My web site will be the first place they are listed.)

Here is a link to my sales page: http://www.boshevo.com/sales/index.html Just click on the link in the upper left corner of the page that says "Painted Pieces for Sale". Be sure to keep checking back as I will be adding new pieces over the weekend and possibly into next week. (Depending on how much time I have to do so.)

Have a GREAT evening and a wonderful weekend!

~ Chris.

Chris Flint
06-22-2014, 07:49 PM
Update! Several piece have already been sold and shipped and I have even sold a few I have not listed yet! So if there is something on my show string, (not sculpted by me) that you are interested in, feel free to ask! :)

LadyPhaseCrazy
06-23-2014, 11:49 AM
:wow

Morganlover53
06-23-2014, 08:47 PM
ENjoy the next season of your life. I know at age 60, I'm having a lot of trouble getting things done. I just don't have the drive or energy any more. Hard to get all of my barn work done let alone ride or drive my gelding.

Chris Flint
07-01-2014, 09:46 AM
ENjoy the next season of your life. I know at age 60, I'm having a lot of trouble getting things done. I just don't have the drive or energy any more. Hard to get all of my barn work done let alone ride or drive my gelding.

Thanks! I definitely don't have the energy that I used to, and I am loving just focusing on my art. My Husband is retired now, and I am enjoying having him home and the slower pace of life. The thought of packing and schlepping for shows and events completely de-motivates me! I'm SO over that stuff. :)

~ Chris.