PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Roads Classic is NAN Q'd!

MarthaBechtel
07-01-2005, 10:17 AM
YES!!!! :D

Thanks to Michelle (the indispensable!) the HRC Live show September 24th in Norfolk, VA is now officially a NAN Q'ing show! 406 NAN cards!!! :woohoo

If you are in the area and are interested in any of the following divisions, please check out our website!

OF Plastic
CM Plastic
Resin/Drastic
OF Ceramic
CM Ceramic (cold-painted)
CM Glazed Ceramic
Collectability
OF Color
CM Color
OF Fantasy
CM Fantasy
And of course, the FUN classes! :grin

Martha Bechtel
HRC Show Coordinator
--------------------
Hampton Roads Classic Model Horse Shows
http://www.Custom-Models.com/HRC

Winter Ridge Stables
07-01-2005, 10:52 PM
i've already requested that weekend off and looking forward to it!

MarthaBechtel
07-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Glad you can make it!! The fun classes are shaping up to be even sillier this year... and folks though that wasn't possile. :grin

So bring your cows! Bring your Shrubbaries! ... and I promise not to drool too badly over your models. :~ Heh. :)

Robin
07-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I hope I won't be underway--I've never shown, but I at least want to come see how it works. Maybe then I'll manage to actually show one of these years...

Onyxwolf
07-25-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey all! Status updates! The HRC is still on, date set for September 24th, 2005 at Lake Wright Resort and Hotel in Norfolk, VA.

We also currently have a Raffle running where you can win all sorts of things, including OF and CM plastic horses, resins, and props etc!! Please check the website for further details:
http://www.custom-models.com/HRC

There is also a silent auction going on for two beautiful art prints that were donated to the show! Check under the auctions catagory of the site!

Registration for the show is now open, please check the website for full information, including our classlist and entry fees! We are limited on the number of entrants we can accept so please register early!

Onyxwolf
08-09-2005, 08:13 AM
The show hall for the HRC is secured for Sept 24th, 2005 and we are actively accepting entries! Please check the website for entry details!
http://www.custom-models.com/HRC

MarthaBechtel
08-09-2005, 10:30 AM
:bump *lunchtime bump* :)

Robin
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
...Wibble. I'm contemplating entering, but it would be my first live show. Still, I live in Norfolk, so it seems like a shame *not* to...any advice?

Onyxwolf
08-09-2005, 12:11 PM
...Wibble. I'm contemplating entering, but it would be my first live show. Still, I live in Norfolk, so it seems like a shame *not* to...any advice?
It really is alot of fun. We all get together and ogle (yes I'm horribly guilty here) all the pretty horsies! Of course there are lots of hobbiests and sometimes a few artists to meet and talk to and get ideas. If you dabble in painting or CMing its always fun to get prospective and tips while you're there.

And of course have fun! Thats the main thing, enjoy yourself and have a blast!

Robin
08-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Or not. I'm now going to be underway for this time period. Gotta love last minute scheduling changes. Guess I'll have go to next year...

Onyxwolf
08-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Or not. I'm now going to be underway for this time period. Gotta love last minute scheduling changes. Guess I'll have go to next year...
Heh gotta love the *$#(@#$ Navy :D LOL, take it from an ex navy wife (husband switched branches of service in Feb). Gone 9 months outta the year in 2003, I always told him he was just some stranger who sometimes lived with me :lol

Onyxwolf
08-11-2005, 04:17 PM
:bump

CindyEvansKTS
08-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey, whoever won the T-Shirt Design contest they had an ad for on MH$P?

Onyxwolf
08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey, whoever won the T-Shirt Design contest they had an ad for on MH$P?Its up on the group for voting now. Will probably end it tomorrow and notify the winning artist :)

MarthaBechtel
08-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Don't tell Michelle, but I'm also working on removeable window decals for HRC as well as model horse shows in general... Join me and confuse other drivers! :woohoo

Onyxwolf
08-12-2005, 07:58 AM
Don't tell Michelle, but I'm also working on removeable window decals for HRC as well as model horse shows in general... Join me and confuse other drivers! :woohoo
I'm already confused :D

MarthaBechtel
08-12-2005, 08:11 AM
I'm already confused :D
Hehe... then I shall have to show you the prototypes! :lol I was tempted to steal Saxon for a photoshoot and use him for some of the bumper stickers. :~

Onyxwolf
08-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Hehe... then I shall have to show you the prototypes! :lol I was tempted to steal Saxon for a photoshoot and use him for some of the bumper stickers. :~
The requires I dig Saxon out of the 'closet o doom' otherwise known as 'closet crambed full of tubs full o horses'

Onyxwolf
08-24-2005, 08:04 AM
Tha Hampton Roads Classic is right around the corner! :woohoo Lost of donation pieces are coming in in the next few weeks! Peter Stone drafter by Kathy McKenzie ends tonight on ebay!!

HRC Raffle is still going on! Buy your tickets now at our website http://www.custom-models.com/HRC

We're also still accepting entries for the show! Show date is Sept 24th in Norfolk, VA and early registration includes a free raffle ticket!!!