PDA

View Full Version : Atomic City Live Pasco, WA Oct 4th

squick912
07-15-2014, 07:42 PM
Atomic City Live in Pasco, WA being held the first Saturday of October, 10/04. Now looking for judges for 9 divisions: CM/AR & OF Performance divisions, OF Plastic, OF Stone, OF Mini, OF mini Stone, OF China/Resin, AR & CM--separate divisions & classes split by size. Now all the little guys get their own halter classes to shine!

Judges may choose to get free unlimited entry & lunch OR get paid $50 on show day in lieu of free entry. Please visit the show website for more information: atomiccitylive.weebly.com (http://atomiccitylive.weebly.com)

squick912
07-24-2014, 08:36 AM
UPdate: Atomic City will feature Stone Sales models! Inspect & buy in person at the show!! See show web site or email me for more information

froghollow
08-12-2014, 02:52 AM
I will be there!

squick912
08-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Rosettes have been ordered! Overall awards have arrived & are AMAZING! The nuclear/atomic theme will be prevalent & I hope everyone will enjoy at much as I am putting it together!

Lunches will be available to order from the Pita Pit. Anyone can order & lunch will be delivered so no needing to leave, stay & relax! The hotel group rate has also been set up and information is on the show web site.

Thanks!

akwidman
08-26-2014, 10:38 PM
The fact that you are getting pita pit for lunch makes me want to come to this show 1000 times more!

squick912
09-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Big thank you to Breyer for approving Atomic City Live for the live show program! :woohooA beautiful Lionesss model will be there & be raffled off for one lucky entrant to take home!

The stone sales boxes arrived and here is a rough run down for those that were curious: ISHs, Arabians, Morgans, pebbles--Arabian & ASB, chips. Probably forgetting a few but I did open some & they were really beautiful.

I can't thank either of these companies enough for supporting Atomic City!

squick912
09-09-2014, 05:46 PM
If there is anyone that was considering attending & has yet to contact me, please do so! In just one weeks time, entries have rolled in--there are just 8 tables left! I have everyone marked down that has emailed me but please send me your entry form to secure your spot. Thank You everyone for your support! I've had a lot of fun this year playing with the nuclear theme. I hope you enjoy it!

squick912
09-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Atomic City is officially sold out! Thank you to everyone for your tremendous support! It's going to be a great show with lots of new faces! :toothy

squick912
09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
I'm working on my show program & have some extra space. Please pm or email me if you'd like to be in my show program. Sales lists, studio ad, anything. My show is sold out, looking to be an estimated 36 showers/judges so lots of folks will see it! Thanks!

squick912
09-17-2014, 12:03 PM
I have had one spot open up if there are any interested takers. Thanks!