PDA

View Full Version : Join us at the 27th Annual Southern Model Horse Convention!

Laura Behning
07-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Don't miss out at one of the longest running live shows in the country, and the only one held at a real Morgan breeding farm! At this time, we are almost already half full! With a entrant limit of 20 showers, I don't want anyone to miss out who was thinking of coming :-) Full information on the show can be found on our website:

http://www.brookridgemorgans.com/southcon.htm

Our NAMHSA application is in and we are awaiting approval.

Our guest judge this year will be Lesli Kathman! I'm so excited :-) Lesli and I are still working on who will judge which divisions, so stay tuned for that info, which will be on the website as soon as it is finalized.

More exciting news- Joannie Berkwitz of Pour Horse Pottery has graciously volunteered to produce this year's awards medallion, featuring a lying Morgan foal, in ceramic for each of the 12 CM glaze champs and reserves!!

I have just a handful of donations for the show's benefit auction this year, and I am actively looking for a few more- if you have something- an unpainted resin, gift certificate for a paint job, tack, OFs- anything horsey- we could use it for a auction or doorprize item! Please email me if you can help!

I hope to see everyone here on October 4!!