PDA

View Full Version : Show for the Cure Live! 3.21.15, IL

HockeyCheer
09-13-2014, 09:43 PM
I am writing you on behalf of Show for the Cure Live. Show for the Cure is an organization that I started with in 2007 after brain cancer took the life of my uncle. Since then, our annual show has raised $34,000 with supporters and sponsors like you. Our mission is to raise awareness of and funding for cancer research. We accomplish this by holding this event once a year, and are looking to increase it. These model horse shows that we put on encourage the learning and knowledge of real horses. Proceeds from our show go to the American Cancer Society, and CureSearch, as well as one other foundation chosen yearly. On March 21, 2015, Show for the Cure will be hosting our ninth annual cancer benefit. Your help with our event would go a long way to making our event successful. This year we recognize breast and ovarian cancers. We would greatly appreciate a donation that can be used with our silent auction and or raffle. In return for your generosity; we will announce your company’s donation over the announcements, our website and internet groups, as well as in show packets, including contact information.

Our even brings in almost 50 exhibitors every year, including real horse owners and showers. This year we anticipate 60 exhibitors as we grow every year! Our entrants come in from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri and even as far as New Jersey! Our event is NAN qualifying, and we are working on making it the Midwest’s largest cancer charity event. Thank you for considering our request. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me. You may also check our website at www.showforthecure.com.

Thank you for your consideration!