PDA

View Full Version : Can't reach Carrie Sapp of MHSP

Arabesque
09-24-2014, 06:57 AM
I put in a request and paid a fee to have a banner ad put up on MHSP sometime at the beginning of the month. I've sent two emails and I have heard nothing from Carrie. Is anybody in contact with her? Has anybody else had to wait this long?

Melissa Halvas
arabesquearabiantack@hotmail.com

BaitandSwitch
09-24-2014, 06:56 PM
I've tried contacting her as well through MHSP and the emails came back as undeliverable.

Arabesque
09-24-2014, 09:20 PM
I've tried contacting her as well through MHSP and the emails came back as undeliverable.

Oh that's not good. I'm wondering if maybe I should think about requesting a refund through PayPal just incase? I don't mind giving it more time, but I'll probably give her until the 1st of October. It also looks like last time an update was posted on the website was back in January? Has anybody reached her recently?

ElkStarRanch
09-24-2014, 09:34 PM
I have sent her countless emails about a girl that's using my image to sell a horse she most likely doesn't have and NOTHING.

Arabesque
09-27-2014, 01:32 PM
I just sent her one more email through MH$P giving her until the end of next week to activate my banner. Does anybody have her direct email address? I'm hoping the "form" set-up on the site isn't the only reason I can't reach her. I don't want to have to file a complaint through paypal to get my money back if I can't get my banner ad up but I put my request for my banner up on the 11th, and it's paid for.

Melissa Halvas

cheseri
09-27-2014, 03:02 PM
I've emailed in the past with no response either. I kind of get the impression there's not a lot of personal communication on her end... :dunno

grandecielostudio
09-27-2014, 03:07 PM
I've been able to get a hold of her in the past when MH$P glitches after I've paid for my account. I will see if I can find her email addy...

Arabesque
09-27-2014, 05:50 PM
About four years ago I had to contact her for the same reason, but once I was able to she was great to deal with. I'm really hoping I can get through to her this time.

Sparkle Susan
09-29-2014, 08:06 AM
I wonder if MH$P is having problems as I'm trying to contact a seller and my messages come back as "failed mail"

Sparkle Susan
09-29-2014, 08:47 AM
My seller just contacted me. She had not received any of my previous emails, just the latest one. Must be a glitch somewhere. Good luck contacting Carrie.

saddlebredlover
09-30-2014, 05:03 PM
I've been trying for WEEKS to get an e-mail updated so I can login again as a vendor... And NADA!! Best of luck to you, and if you find anything, I'd appreciate some info to contact her so I can get my issue fixed!!

Eleda
09-30-2014, 05:31 PM
Ha! This thread just reminded me that I had tried contacting her through the site form probably three months ago about renewing / updating our banner ad, and I never heard back from her. I put it on the back-burner and had forgotten all about it.

I hope everything's okay with her. She was very nice to work with when I've contacted her in the past.

Arabesque
10-02-2014, 08:32 AM
csapp@wheelsoff.com and mhsp@wheelsoff.com are the two emails that I just found by looking at my paypal receipts. I sent her an email this morning directly to both of those addresses so we will see if anything happens. I let her know that I've sent three emails through the MH$P form. I really hope everything is okay with her too.

Arabesque
10-09-2014, 09:29 PM
Still haven't heard a thing back :(

Eleda
10-12-2014, 02:35 PM
I hope she's okay.

Arabesque
10-13-2014, 02:53 PM
My banner ad has been activated today. It's not running as an animation like I hoped but at least it's up. I haven't received a personal response from Carrie to my emails but at least it looks like she's back! :)