PDA

View Full Version : NAMHSA sanctioned shows: Winter Festivus and WACCO, San Martin CA December 6-7, 2014

LittleBlueBMW
10-07-2014, 07:04 PM
We have a pair of shows coming up in region 2! WACCO makes its return for the 6th year. this is a yellow NAN card show and holiday party! See http://www.fantasticplasticclassic.com/wacco/ for more information and entry.

following WACCO, on December 7th in the same place is the inaugural Winter Festivus! A sister show to WACCO, this is a green NAN card show that I am hosting. We just received word that Winter Festivus is part of the Breyer Live Show Benefit program. Attendees (paid showers, specifically) are entered for a chance to win an exclusive Breyer horse, Lionesse!

For more information and entry for the Winter Festivus, please see www.winter-festivus.com

Both shows are open for entry, including proxy showers (note proxy entries are not eligible for the Breyer raffle model)

I am looking for raffle donations for both shows and am working on finding a special sponsor's only raffle prize for Winter Festivus

LittleBlueBMW
10-08-2014, 10:11 AM
I forgot to mention each show has a local charity we are benefitting: WACCO is doing a toys for tots drive and WF is raising funds for the local no kill shelter and also hosting a food/toy drive for the animal shelter

LittleBlueBMW
11-07-2014, 01:32 AM
bump, early entry deadline is approaching fast (November 15)

LittleBlueBMW
11-30-2014, 11:57 AM
heading into last call!