PDA

View Full Version : Build the Barn 2015

McKenzie
11-18-2014, 10:31 AM
Hello everyone! I sent an email through the region 9 yahoo group about information for next years show. I would like to hold it in the middle or end of August before I leave for my first year in college. I would like to know what day works best for most people.
This year's show will be held at Camp Hebron in Halifax, PA. There are hotel style rooms available and a campsite, I will look into this more when the show date is set. The show will be in the gym which means more space for more entrants! I would also like to add a mini division and a workmanship/collectibility division. I will try to have classes double judged if possible (I may be the extra judge for halter divisions! :p). There will also be food on site. The proceeds will go towards Camp's horsemanship program and you are welcome to visit the real ponies during the day!

If anyone has any questions, please email me at mcken6188@gmail.com.

Misty Star Studios
11-18-2014, 10:43 AM
The 15th is the only one that works for me out of those options.

White_Horse
11-18-2014, 08:29 PM
When I was talking with Lisa Smalley after this year's South Jersey Classic the 15th is one of the possible dates for that show next year (1st, 8th, or 15th were the dates she mentioned). Saturday works better for me so my vote is the 22nd so I don't have to maybe choose between two shows on the 15th and sorry but the 29th I will be in Carlisle with all the corvettes (including hopefully a new one of my own. lol)