PDA

View Full Version : Lauren Hoeffer?

HorseyMatt
11-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Has anyone heard from her lately? I know she goes in stages where she's on here. I've PMed her and emailed her at her current email address and haven't heard anything. She's had a resin of mine for awhile now, and I'd like to know what's up with it.

DragonWing
11-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Seems as though threads like this trying to get this artist happen at least twice a year. Try posting a MH$P ad. Those seem to get her attention.  For a professional, this lack of communication is inexcusable.

ladybrooklyn
11-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Seems as though threads like this trying to get this artist happen at least twice a year. Try posting a MH$P ad. Those seem to get her attention.  For a professional, this lack of communication is inexcusable.

Sometimes... there are situations that do lead up to not being able to communicate... and I have been dealing with some rather serious medical issues lately, that have kept me offline.

In short, I've spent the last few months with on and off eye infections (though I didn't know that was the problem at the time). Those infections led to my optic nerve being swollen and abnormal. Right now.... I'm essentially blind in my left eye.

This... could be a lot of things... many of them quite serious diagnoses... and I still don't have any answers, past the fact that my optic nerve is swollen, and my vision is severely compromised.

As I said, we aren't 100% sure what is wrong with me yet... still going through tests to find out... but I SHOULD heal. :pray

This is the first I've posted about it, anywhere. In fact, I was preparing to post something in regards to my situation tonight... after I returned from my neurologist appointment; hopefully with some answers... but it looks like I was beat to it.

I know this isn't helping anything really... but I was working on furiously on finishing my backlog, before this knocked me for a loop.

So... I know I've been chronically bad about communication. It happens... All I can do is try desperately to be better about it.

And pray that my eye heals soon... :pray

camaro88lover
11-21-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your eyesight Lauren, but I gotta call you out on this. You have had Matt's resin for at least - AT LEAST - TWO YEARS. Two years - this is well before your eye issue....

camaro88lover
11-21-2014, 07:21 PM
Scratch that - THREE YEARS....