PDA

View Full Version : *New Horses ar Resins by Randy!

gotrandy
12-03-2014, 03:54 PM
Just a quick note to invite y'all over to our site to see some of the new resin horses we have added to our line! Gypsy Gold by Kitty Cantrell and Randy Buckler, and Sherman, by Yvonne Stevens. Don't forget to check out the beautiful painted horses too! http://www.resinsbyrandy.com/index.html
Thanks, and see you there!

Deb Buckler, www.resinsbyrandy.com

gotrandy
12-03-2014, 03:59 PM
...I forgot to mention RUSSTIC, too! Rustic is our new Gottland pony by Kitty Cantrell. We even have a painted version of him available!
Deb Buckler

Char
12-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Wow, Gypsy Gold is so cool!! What is his size? I mean, he's traditional, but is he about the size of the Derby resin for example, or bigger? Or smaller?

Char
12-03-2014, 04:37 PM
ps, the link to russtic on your site isn't working.

gotrandy
12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Thanks, Char! I didn't know Russtic's link wasn't working. I will ask Gina to fix it. Gypsy Gold is "traditional" scale, as a real Gypsy might be to a standard size horse. But his measurements are : 13 inches from the tip of his extended front hoof to the tip of the end of his tail, and 10 inches tall, including his base. He's actually smaller then Derby, body-wise. His tail is BIG! I'd say he was a "small traditional".
Deb

Char
12-04-2014, 04:49 AM
Okay thanks! a pity that he isn't bigger than that (though as you say, it's the right size for a Gypsy) but I still think I'm gonna get him ^^