PDA

View Full Version : New Medallion by Soltice Studios, Becky Turner

solticeart
12-11-2014, 03:11 PM
OK here it is. This is a 3 head medallion thats 4 inches across. I have a hard time finding gifts for my aunt since hse doesn tneed or want much so I thought Id do a medalion of 3 of her horses. left is Sky hawk a morgan gelding, center is misty a morab mare and on the right is sky a morgan gelding. I love how it turned out and so I'm offering a small edition of 20 castings to the public. They are 30.00 each including shipping to the US. outside US will be a little bit depending on where you live. I take paypal or cc thru pp.. If you want one just email me at: solticestudio@gmail.com they are casing right now and I have some cast and ready to go.

Julia
12-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Oh wow!! I LOVE this!! Hopefully you still have some available by my next paycheck :lol

solticeart
12-11-2014, 08:00 PM
thanks Julie. I'm sure I will. Things don't usually sell that fast this close to Chrismtas..darn it..lol I hope to sell enough to buy more rubber because I have an idea for another one. This I did mainly as a gift but as much time as I have in it I needed to sell a few to justify spening all that time. That and It's a nice peice so I wanted to share with my collectors. This one will have less casting than most of my others so will be rarer to find later on when they are sold out.

Sandy A.
12-11-2014, 08:15 PM
I like this one -- but then, I usually do like your medallions. (sent an email)

Wolfbreyerhorse
12-11-2014, 08:53 PM
So tempted in getting one!.... or two..... Or three:toothy

solticeart
12-11-2014, 09:08 PM
got your payment sandy thank you it will be sent out tomorrow..
and yes.. Wolfbreyerhorse you can get 2 or 3! lol and get it before Chrismtas too!

wildwinds
12-11-2014, 09:30 PM
I would love to buy one