PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Downs Live Auburn, WA 2/21/2015

squick912
12-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Email Debbie Connell for full show packet & class list.

shecat87@comcast.net

Show is being held at Emerald Downs Racetrack

JamieD
12-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Oh man!! This would be so fun to go to!!!

Except the Feb date :( It's so hard for me to get away in the winter.

Too many critters that need fed and then there's the snow and Snoqualmie Pass.

To everyone that's going have fun and take lots of pics!

:treelightsJamieD:treelights

Night Elf
12-26-2014, 03:05 PM
I would love to attend, although I am scheduled to work and someone else already took the leave slot for that day. But that's nothing some workplace threats and hazing can't cure! :lol

Desmodus
12-26-2014, 04:49 PM
This sounds interesting. Is there a website with more info for people who aren't into showing but just want to watch and spend the day at Emerald Downs? I can probably talk my mom into driving down with me. We haven't been to Emerald Downs in years.

Night Elf
12-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Too many critters that need fed and then there's the snow and Snoqualmie Pass.

:treelightsJamieD:treelights

We should trailer all of our critters in and sneak them into the track stables. Then we can have a real dog and pony show after the live show! Surely the track officials won't notice my shaggy longears among their sleek thoroughbreds... :lol

froghollow
12-31-2014, 03:35 PM
:grin

I got some Christmas money that I am planning to use on this show. I am excited to finally get out of town again!

Night Elf
01-19-2015, 02:09 AM
I would love to attend, although I am scheduled to work and someone else already took the leave slot for that day. But that's nothing some workplace threats and hazing can't cure! :lol

My co-worker still isn't giving up his vacation day. Time to up the game to level two. :ninja

SacredInDecember
01-20-2015, 03:57 AM
I'm seriously thinking about going. Never been to Emerald Downs before (that's where my Keenan did a lot of his racing when he was a youngster) and it sure would be nice to get out of town. Now if I can just convince the husband...

froghollow
02-20-2015, 03:37 PM
So excited about this show tomorrow! It's rediculous :dance