PDA

View Full Version : cassiem out

cassiem
01-16-2015, 02:21 AM
Title says, I'm jumping ship.

Feel free to add me on facebook, I have a special hobby account!

https://www.facebook.com/cassiemblab

and my email is here, if you would like to email me :)

missmaeve96@hotmail.com

all the best to all of you, and I wish it wasn't like this.

JoeCool
01-16-2015, 03:11 AM
please don't leave.

People have been saying the last few days that they are leaving. some have already left. To Everyone - Please, don't go.

it is the people that make blab. not an owner. not a mod. people don't come here for owners or mods. they come here for the great people that make blab what it is.

yes, I know I'm a lurker and very rarely post, but thanks to everyone here through their input and contributions to discussions, I have learnt so much about the hobby - too much to go into here but whenever I need something the people on blab have been here (and for that I am truly grateful).

this whole panjo thing and the fallout from that (which has not been handled well) makes me so sad :sad

Julia
01-16-2015, 06:11 AM
this whole panjo thing and the fallout from that (which has not been handled well) makes me so sad :sad

:yeahthat Agreed, it is sad, but I'm not necessarily sad about people leaving - I've been friend requesting folks on FB like mad - We'll stick together as a community.

cassiem
01-16-2015, 06:55 AM
please don't leave.

People have been saying the last few days that they are leaving. some have already left. To Everyone - Please, don't go.

it is the people that make blab. not an owner. not a mod. people don't come here for owners or mods. they come here for the great people that make blab what it is.

yes, I know I'm a lurker and very rarely post, but thanks to everyone here through their input and contributions to discussions, I have learnt so much about the hobby - too much to go into here but whenever I need something the people on blab have been here (and for that I am truly grateful).

that's lovely and all, and I really appreciate it, but I can't be a part of a community where the owner and admin has shown that they rule with an iron fist and that it's their way or the highway. I just can't. I won't support that at all, and it's clear to me that blab has evolved into a place where I (and others) don't feel welcome any more.

Brenda
01-16-2015, 07:43 AM
This is getting ridiculous. Seriously ridiculous.

cassiem
01-16-2015, 08:06 AM

I don't know if this is directed at me or not...

VWK'sanEasyGoer
01-16-2015, 08:15 AM

There is so much more to Blab than just this aspect of it. I understand that people are upset but don't let this nonsense ruin your Blab for you. There is so much more beyond it. If you don't like the owner of a shopping mall do you stop going there even though it's got all your favorite things that YOU enjoy? No! You just ignore the owner and keep shopping for you. The good stuff here FAR outweighs the negative.

please don't leave.

:yeahthat

camaro88lover
01-16-2015, 08:46 AM
So people understand - most members are not leaving because Panjo sucks and they don't want to use it...they're leaving because they are feeling that Mary is not listening to them and they feel disrespected.

And yes - if the owner of a mall disrespected me and I felt I didn't matter as a shopper to that mall owner, I would not shop there, regardless of what stores I loved were there.

Jeannine
01-16-2015, 09:15 AM
Same here. I have stopped shopping at establishments based on the way the business was run (or not run), and this is no different. Plus, in the case of model horses, there are other "shopping malls" where most of my friends are now going and I don't have to pay just to get in the door.

And yes - if the owner of a mall disrespected me and I felt I didn't matter as a shopper to that mall owner, I would not shop there, regardless of what stores I loved were there.

JamieD
01-16-2015, 11:16 AM

I don't know if this is's directed at me or not...

I don't feel that the top quote is direct towards any certain person. I feel it directed at the whole situation. And I feel the same way. Mainly it's ridiculous that it's gotten to this point.

Yes, when you are ignored and your feelings hurt...you leave. Blab is like a relationship...if it's no fun any more and your "partner" isn't treating you right or not listening...you "break-up".

I, too am sad to see so many peeps leave...but they have to do what is best for them.

JamieD

DooWiki
01-16-2015, 02:37 PM
:hugg:hugg:hugg

Somethingroyal
01-16-2015, 08:51 PM
:(

:hugg

horsefreak
01-16-2015, 08:53 PM
:sad

VWK'sanEasyGoer
01-16-2015, 09:04 PM
cassiem I am sorry you are leaving. I do understand why but I am still sad about it. :(

breyerlover
01-16-2015, 11:31 PM
:bawlI'm so sick of this! I'm very sorry for you. I wish you the best of luck :hugg:hugg

Shaheen
01-16-2015, 11:48 PM
I hate to see you go, but I understand. What really blows my mind about this whole thing is the radio silence we are experiencing right now. No response to anything. Maybe Mary is hoping this will die down and blow over, but I wonder how many members will be left by then. :( And this just seems too big to just go away. I really think a response is needed and an open explanation about this Panjo thing. If there is a contract or something, fine, just let us know. I don't understand the secrecy. It is alienating people.

JoeCool
01-17-2015, 12:17 AM
I hate to see you go, but I understand. What really blows my mind about this whole thing is the radio silence we are experiencing right now. No response to anything. Maybe Mary is hoping this will die down and blow over, but I wonder how many members will be left by then. :( And this just seems too big to just go away. I really think a response is needed and an open explanation about this Panjo thing. If there is a contract or something, fine, just let us know. I don't understand the secrecy. It is alienating people.

:yeahthat :yeahthat :yeahthat did this 3 times because you are just so on the money.

thank goodness there is somewhere else to go though. it's nice to see people regrouping elsewhere.

HorseNut
01-17-2015, 09:22 AM
thank goodness there is somewhere else to go though. it's nice to see people regrouping elsewhere.

Anyone care to clue a girl in where this is? PM is fine if you don't want to post here.

This is all very sad. :(

Eviejean
01-17-2015, 04:04 PM
I don't feel that the top quote is direct towards any certain person. I feel it directed at the whole situation. And I feel the same way. Mainly it's ridiculous that it's gotten to this point.

Yes, when you are ignored and your feelings hurt...you leave. Blab is like a relationship...if it's no fun any more and your "partner" isn't treating you right or not listening...you "break-up".

I, too am sad to see so many peeps leave...but they have to do what is best for them.

JamieD
Yes, it IS sad, but I agree.
Each person must do what is best for THEM!
All the best cassiem! :hugg

PineRidgeStables
01-17-2015, 07:10 PM
:hugg

BaitandSwitch
01-17-2015, 07:16 PM
So people understand - most members are not leaving because Panjo sucks and they don't want to use it...they're leaving because they are feeling that Mary is not listening to them and they feel disrespected.

:exactly