PDA

View Full Version : So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish

MBPearls
01-17-2015, 01:38 AM
This is something I've been thinking about heavily for the last couple of days. It's not a snap decision, it's not something I'm doing in the heat of the moment. Ive had time to sleep on it (twice!) and discuss it with others.

The silence from Mary is deafening, and I cannot continue supporting a board where the owner browbeats, bullies and ridicules her members and then disappears with no apologies.

Better yet, take Sharon's post (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?164317-A-Farewell-Post-long-but-important) and know that I agree wholly with everything she said. Her reasons for leaving are the same as mine.

Blab has become the Stone company, and it's time I took my business (and money) elsewhere. I'm not hard to find on Facebook or other model horse communities.

Shaheen
01-17-2015, 02:01 AM
I'm sorry to see you go, but I totally understand. As I posted in many of these threads about people leaving, something should be done to address this and to stop the exodus. This silence is not helping and is causing people to leave. My sub is up for renewal soon, and I'm pondering. A lot of my tack making friends have left over time, and one is thinking about it now. The participation in that forum has dwindled a lot over the past two years. The participation on Blab has dwindled, not just in the tack room.
Can Blab really afford to lose more people? I keep wondering who the next person will be to post a leaving thread.

Landipan
01-17-2015, 02:15 AM
I hate to see so many awesome members leave like this, I really feel that this forum will be missing something great with so many long time Blabbers leaving under such circumstances, but I do understand and wish you and all the others the best! I hope things can be fixed here and a solution can be found.

Somethingroyal
01-17-2015, 06:35 AM
:(

:hugg

Truson
01-17-2015, 08:41 AM
I hope to see you on the other board! Don't disappear!

For those who have asked, I am not leaving...yet. It remains to be seen what will happen by the time my subscription is up. It is up in the air right now; if this place becomes a ghost-board, there will be no reason to remain. I want to talk about model horses and gain more knowledge, and I will go where the fun and knowledge resides. I just came off a hobby that gave me great joy but several of the people made me miserable, and I will NOT allow that to happen again. I am in a very good position right now to understand why people feel as they do.

micamoney
01-17-2015, 09:18 AM
:sad You'll be missed, Dayle...

bonnieboo12
01-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Title is awesome Dayle! Love it! :lmao

horsefreak
01-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Title is awesome Dayle! Love it! :lmao

:yeahthat You’ll be missed :(

Miss Susan
01-17-2015, 10:59 AM
Enjoy your fish..:toothy

KayQue
01-17-2015, 11:15 AM
I understand but am so saddened by this :(

DooWiki
01-17-2015, 12:30 PM
:hugg:hugg:hugg

PineRidgeStables
01-17-2015, 07:33 PM
:hugg

VWK'sanEasyGoer
01-17-2015, 07:39 PM
:( Sorry to hear this Dayle. I had fun with the Secret Santa with you this year. See you around in other places. :hugg

Beethovens7th
01-17-2015, 11:02 PM
:hugg i'll miss you here, but i'll see you there.