PDA

View Full Version : For What It's Worth

elfling
01-17-2015, 01:42 PM
I haven't been that active here of late, so many of my needs are met on FB with direct connections with friends there. I have been a member for over 6 years, I've bought and sold a lot of models from folks here and it has been an, overall, worth while place to hang out. I've spent years as Blab being my go to place for distractions, feeding the passion, and most importantly, finding new friends. This last round of drama, with the horrifying lack of respect for long term/important members, has made this a very unsafe place to be. I have not waded into the "discussion" because of how people I have tons of respect for have been treated. I let my sub lapse this past Winter and I won't be renewing it. I have joined the gathering and I like it quite a lot. :) It's been fun, I will miss SS and PIF threads, but with luck they will be started where I'm at. I certainly don't expect to be missed, especially since most of the new folks have no clue who I am, I'm sad Blab has gone this direction.

Take care, all.

Pat

horsefreak
01-17-2015, 01:50 PM
:( I understand though.

Eviejean
01-17-2015, 04:06 PM
:hugg

DooWiki
01-17-2015, 04:07 PM
:hugg:hugg:hugg

PineRidgeStables
01-17-2015, 07:16 PM
:hugg

BaitandSwitch
01-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Totally understand and am right there with you and MANY other paying members Pat. See you on Facebook!