PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Heist Live & Fiesta del Phoenix - DOUBLE SHOW! March 28-29, 2015 in Mesa, AZ!!

ladybrooklyn
01-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Alright everyone... It's time! :woot

Jewel Heist Live & Fiesta del Phoenix - DOUBLE SHOW is a GO! The classlist and application have been sent to NAMHSA!

When: 3/28 & 3/29, 2015
Where: Mesa Spirit RV Resort, Mesa, AZ

(Website is mostly updated. Still working on the Hotel Info...)

Show packet/classlist/entry form can be found on the website... both to download (doc file) and posted on the site...

Here's your chance to get just about EVERY MODEL you own qualified for NAN in Palm Springs, CA this June!

Sommer Prosser and I have put together two HUGE shows... We have something for just about everyone!

New this year... Jewel Heist... will be hosting KID'S classes! Entrants must be 12 yrs or younger. There is a special entry fee for the Kid's Classes ONLY... and Kids are also welcome to enter the FUN (Non-NAN-Qualifiying classes: ie: Cats & Dogs classes)

Jewel Heist has also applied to be sponsored by Breyer's Live Show Benefit Program! I haven't heard back on our acceptance yet... but Silke said I should know by the end of the week. Jewel Heist, will hopefully have the Breyer Show Special: Razzmatazz available to one lucky entrant!

Please send entries to:
Lauren Hoeffer
P.O. Box 9181
Mesa, AZ 85214-9181

Remember... TWO shows.... ONE Location... ONE Entry Fee! TWICE the NAN card opportunities!!!

**PLEASE NOTE: Direct ALL questions, comments, concerns... to jewelheistlive@gmail.com
**Emails sent to ANY OTHER email... will most likely go unseen/unanswered!

Ok... I think that's it for now! Back to updating the website!

~Lauren
Show Hostess: JHL 2015

Landshark
01-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Wow - anyone wanna proxy some halter models?

ladybrooklyn
01-29-2015, 05:27 PM
Wow - anyone wanna proxy some halter models?

I hope you can find a Proxy shower for your horses, Landshark! :grin They are more than welcome! :woohoo

:cheer UPDATE!!! :cheer

Just received word that Jewel Heist Live, has been accepted into Breyer's Live Show Benefit Program!!! :cheer

So... each paid entrant, present at the show... will have a shot at winning this ADORABLE Western Pony... RAZZMATAZZ!!!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p18/ladybrooklyn99/712149-Razzmatazz-Background_resized_zps2a420da4.jpg

Just one more reason to join us in March! :woot

maryberry
01-31-2015, 04:30 PM
:drool:thudomg. I LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

If ONLY I had NAN qualified horses! This just motivates me to get my butt into a show!
If someone wins him....and is feeling generous...I would love this glossy boy :heartbeat

I hope you can find a Proxy shower for your horses, Landshark! :grin They are more than welcome! :woohoo

:cheer UPDATE!!! :cheer

Just received word that Jewel Heist Live, has been accepted into Breyer's Live Show Benefit Program!!! :cheer

So... each paid entrant, present at the show... will have a shot at winning this ADORABLE Western Pony... RAZZMATAZZ!!!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p18/ladybrooklyn99/712149-Razzmatazz-Background_resized_zps2a420da4.jpg

Just one more reason to join us in March! :woot

ladybrooklyn
02-12-2015, 07:20 PM
:bump :bump :bump

FYI... Jewel Heist and Fiesta del Phoenix are BOTH NAN Approved shows! :woot

C'mon out to AZ and join us next month!

Early Bird Deadline is coming up... Get those entries in before Feb 28th!!! :woohoo