PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my Trail Class Show Version of Acquiesce. NEW Classic Scale Resin

ksmith5151
02-12-2015, 11:23 PM
I am proud to introduce my new trail class show resin, Acquiesce (Ak-we-es). She is a classic scale resin. Her name means to consent to comply passively or without protest. Please visit my Facebook page to view all of her photos. She is also on my website. I am so proud how she turned out and now, I can hardly wait to see her in many colors.
https://www.facebook.com/ksmithequinecreations?ref=hl

I also posted a video of her on YouTube here >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmZ1oN5mLbc&feature=youtu.be.htm

Description:
Acquiesce is a beautiful trail class show horse mare with very nice stock horse conformation. You can place her with a prop as if she's stepping up onto a bridge or stepping over an obstacle. Her head has a lot of character and beauty. I sculpted her to look like an older mare that has been there and done that many a time. She has soft kind eyes, a refined slightly dished head, relaxed nostrils, alert ears and a slightly droopy lower lip. This mare has a lot of detail sculpted. Her mane alone took three days to sculpt. She has a very detailed short banded show mane. Her tail is just as pretty with just the right amount of movement and tail thickness as if she's wearing a tail extension.

CelticCob
02-13-2015, 04:28 AM
She is beautiful! What a pretty face!

Julia
02-13-2015, 06:03 AM
I LOVE her!! Are you casting her or sending her elsewhere? I need the details!! :lol

ksmith5151
02-13-2015, 09:13 AM
Thank you! Yes, I am resin casting her. I've learned to make a successful production mold so that I can ship my resins quickly and be able to offer her at a more affordable price. The resins are coming out of the mold really nice. She's very easy to prep. I have three resins out the mold so far and I'll be resin casting more through this weekend. I'm also going to work on getting one of them in color this weekend. Maybe a dun or a pretty chestnut... ahhh it's hard to decide.

Here is her webpage >
http://www.ksmithequinecreations.com/resinacquiesce.htm

Here is what her neat awesome production mold looks like and an earlier photos of one of the fresh out of the mold resin castings. So proud of myself and so happy I learned how to resin cast my own creations.

Julia
02-13-2015, 09:25 AM
Thank you! Won't be able to afford her in this paycheck, but maybe next. Do you offer short time payments by any chance? (not a deal breaker for me, just curious)

ksmith5151
02-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Yes I will be offering time payments for her. Thank you for asking. I'm going to try and set up more Paypal buttons this morning on her web page. I think there is an option for auto time payments. I'll try to make a Paypal button for a 2 and 3 month time payment for Acquiesce.

Julia
02-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the info! Something about this girl calls to me... I think it's her face, she's got the softest expression.

ksmith5151
02-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Acquiesce Price Change Announcement! Raw Castings have been reduced to $80.00 per resin permanently so that she's more affordable. This will also be helpful to me if this lower price helps her sell on a regular basis. Instructions, wire, and epoxy clay will be included to attach her tail. Most of the resin flash will be cut off. The raw castings are still very easy to prep. Just takes a little extra time to prep. The paypal buttons have been changed on my website.