PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers! Updates and a new resin warmblood in the works!

tcaller
02-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Hello, hello!

It feels like it has been so long! Work, life, and another big move across the country have left me with little time for art.... but I am hoping that is going to change! It is nice to come back and see all the lovely new works that have been released the last few years. I was spurred on a bit by having to help my parents downsize, which means that I had to finally pack up all the model horses and resins I have been storing with them for years - it was a walk down memory lane looking at all those pieces again. And, I have too many - if you have been on the MH$P you will notice that I have listed a few unpainted resins from my past editions up for sale (Virtual Reality, Finesse, Vizcaya). Please let me know if you are interested in these.

I have been dabbling on a few new pieces here and there. I was hoping to share with you a delightful little Icelandic stallion, but he did not fare so well in the move. Instead, I have not one, but perhaps 2 new pieces to share with you all!

The first is a traditional scale cantering warmblood gelding in a flying change. I am just finishing some last minute prepwork on the proof and then I will be sending him off for casting. I anticipate being able to accept orders for him in the next 1-2 months. The edition size has not been decided on but will be 50 or less. Email me if you would like advance notice of his release.

The second is a mustang stallion that I am aiming towards the bronze market. I may also release a limited edition resin as well, perhaps a mix of unpainted and cold cast bronze. He is a lot of fun!

More pictures of each will be up on my website, http://www.equinesculpture.net - click on "What's New" for links to the photos. I hope you enjoy!

Tracie Caller
tcaller@yahoo.com
www.equinesculpture.net

obicat
02-21-2015, 03:08 PM
I love the feeling of movement in them both!

ktbussey
02-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Really partial to the mustang - hope to see him in resin!

Lemmons SS
02-21-2015, 07:04 PM
Gorgeous!

JulieB
02-21-2015, 09:54 PM
Really partial to the mustang - hope to see him in resin!

:yeahthat

Sweet Defense
02-22-2015, 09:29 PM
Huge fan of the mustang, I hope he's released in resin!