PDA

View Full Version : looking for Melissa Osborne

HorseRN
03-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Hi All,
I am trying to get in contact with Melissa Osborne about some horses i sent back to her. It's nothing bad, they just need to be picked up and I haven't heard back in over a week so am getting concerned something happened. If you heard from her in the last week, please lmk.
Thanks!
Jen

Jeannine
03-02-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm looking for her as well. I sent an e-mail to her a couple of weeks ago stating that a model I painted for her is ready to go home and haven't heard from her yet.

Jeannine
03-02-2015, 07:53 PM
Of course as soon as I wrote this, I got an e-mail from her, so never mind!

I'm looking for her as well. I sent an e-mail to her a couple of weeks ago stating that a model I painted for her is ready to go home and haven't heard from her yet.

HorseRN
03-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Thanks Jeannine! I see that the box i sent was delivered now so that's good. Still
no email but glad to know she is ok! :)

RobinHoodFan
03-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Just came across this thread....I too was trying to get in touch last week regarding a completed commission & payment. Just sent a second email now to the same email addy I have on file (the detoria one at yahoo) to make sure it didn't get lost in cyberspace. I hope I still have the right email! Did she change her email at all or did she get back to you guys on the same email addy? Normally she has responded within a day or two of my emails so I'm guessing she's just busy?

RobinHoodFan
03-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Heard back -same email :) Yup, as suspected she's just crazy busy with her new store. Glad everything's ok!