View Full Version : New Resin: Smokin' Hotchick by Sheri Rhodes

Graciela
08-14-2004, 11:50 AM
http://www.mountainviewstudios.net/hotchic.htm

I like her SO MUCH better than Smokin' Hotrod... She is very cool! :grin

What do y'all think?

skippyfan
08-14-2004, 11:57 AM
oooh, I like her. Wish she had a longer tail, as you wouldn't send a horse into the showring with a tail like that - she needs her fake tail in! :lol Hey Manda - here's a nice little hunter under saddle resin for you! :)

Graciela
08-14-2004, 12:02 PM
oooh, I like her. Wish she had a longer tail, as you wouldn't send a horse into the showring with a tail like that - she needs her fake tail in! :lol Hey Manda - here's a nice little hunter under saddle resin for you! :)

My thoughts exactly. :yes I like her more than Hotrod because she doesn't have that icky spaghetti tail but also it could be a tad longer...

OI! MANDA! OVER HERE! :hello

Magnolia Ice
08-15-2004, 02:45 PM
:wow...I like her WAY more then Smokin' Hotrod....but i think her tail needs a'lil work but thats all :thumbsup

Manda
08-15-2004, 09:04 PM

I saw her and was like oh oh hunter resin! LOL I will definately keep her in mind:D

Thanks guys :cheer

ryllina
08-16-2004, 07:54 AM
I like her! We don't really do fake tails in the hunter/jumper world that much - I think that's more of a breed specific thing (I know paint people use them a lot). So you would definitely see short tails like that in regular hunter/jumper shows all the time.

kidwitch
08-16-2004, 10:08 AM
On the note of fake tails...
Qh, App (they tend to have string tails), and Paint people are most often found using them.
On the note of that resin...
SHE IS CUTE! I'd like her tail longer and her pulling her nose in a weeeeeeee bit but other than that she's in an awesome hunter frame and would make a great paint!

Arabian Princess
08-16-2004, 10:29 AM
yeah..she'd make a nice Appy. MMMMMM can only imagine her as a dapple bay appy with haloed spots.mmmmmm

skippyfan
08-16-2004, 11:10 AM
I saw her and was like oh oh hunter resin! LOL I will definately keep her in mind:D

Thanks guys :cheer

If I were more into enlglish-y types, I'd probably have to scrounge up enough money to buy her. ;) I like her so much better than Smokin Hotrod, even with that short little tail. :lol I can picture her in a nice english set and one of those resin english riders in a hunter under saddle class... Of course, if she were mine, she'd probably be a bay, brown, black, or grey, to look like all those Last Details, Luke at Mes, Indian Artifacts, Natural Irons, etc. out there.

Arabian Princess
08-16-2004, 11:14 AM
It would be a hoot of someone bought her and made a tail thingy for her!!!