PDA

View Full Version : Greens to Margaret Loesch aka The Grey Woods Cat aka muggyscugglemeyer

Mary
04-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Won her ebay item Breyer "Jewel". Margaret/muggy not only shipped a beautiful, perfect model promptly, I also want her to write an article for Blab on How To Pack a Model. With pictures. ;)

Margaret is retailing some models on eBay as thegreywoodscat (http://www.ebay.com/usr/thegreywoodscat?_trksid=p2047675.l2559). I recommend! And she's got sterling feedback on ebay. :toothy

Beethovens7th
04-02-2015, 09:26 PM
:yaymiller YAY, Muggy! Yeah, i love buying horses from her! :toothy

horsefreak
04-02-2015, 10:12 PM
:yaymiller YAY, Muggy! Yeah, i love buying horses from her! :toothy

Me too! :)

freakofnature
04-03-2015, 05:02 AM
Wow, I had no idea thegreywoodscat was Muggy. :lol I bought some Stablemates and a Treasure Hunt set from her a while ago. Everything was awesome. She ships international and doesn't use global shipping. :D

Twelve Oaks Stables
04-03-2015, 07:11 AM
I've bought from her before, too! She is great! :blueflower

Beethovens7th
04-03-2015, 11:05 AM
I've bought from her before, too! She is great! :blueflower

Muggy's a friend of mine so naturally i'd 'poke' in on this thread...but it is soooo nice to see you on here! Been missing you wondering where you went! :yes :)

Twelve Oaks Stables
04-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Muggy's a friend of mine so naturally i'd 'poke' in on this thread...but it is soooo nice to see you on here! Been missing you wondering where you went! :yes :)

Awww, that's so sweet of you to say! It's nice to be missed. Just been real world busy. Ugh! Easy to lurk on the phone, but tricky to post. :tantrum

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. 😉

VWK'sanEasyGoer
04-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Wow, I had no idea thegreywoodscat was Muggy. :lol I bought some Stablemates and a Treasure Hunt set from her a while ago. Everything was awesome. She ships international and doesn't use global shipping. :D

I have had a great buy from her too. I recognized the name when the box came, being the little detective that I am. :)

Beethovens7th
04-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Awww, that's so sweet of you to say! It's nice to be missed. Just been real world busy. Ugh! Easy to lurk on the phone, but tricky to post. :tantrum

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. ��

Awe! :hugg Glad you still love us!

Twelve Oaks Stables
04-03-2015, 08:35 PM
One thing is for sure, the true identity of a great eBay seller has now been revealed. :2spy
Heck, I enjoy just seeing what she has listed. :writing When I was new (ok, dumb) as to the proper procedures on eBay, I contacted her about a couple of items. Instead of telling me what a dodo I was, she was extremely kind and patient. Super awesome in my book. :wow

Avalon99
04-04-2015, 01:47 AM
I've bought quite a few from her too, and she's great!