PDA

View Full Version : The Peter Stone Horse Co AGAIN *sigh*

JoeCool
04-08-2015, 06:55 PM
Can't remember the exact date in Feb but stone posted on their website about a pre-order model - these are the details from their website http://www.stonehorses.com/model-horses-for-sale/pre-order-peter-stone-horses/appaloosa-stock-horse.html

As soon as I saw the post on their facebook about this model I ordered and paid in full straight away, it was like within minutes of the fb notification.

I did go against my better judgement to buy direct from stone, enough warnings on blab already but this is one of the nicer appy's they had done in a while and I'm a sucker for spots.

due to be shipped on or before March 31, OK so I wait patiently then all of a sudden I see one for sale on mhsp (private seller, not stone) so it looks like they had started to ship. Not only ship, but be received by the buyer who has had enough time to decide that for whatever reason, they are going to sell.

silly me to think the one I purchased might be included in that. After multiple emails to Theresa asking if it has shipped yet and is there a shipping/tracking number all I've received is radio silence. nothing. no reply whatsoever. even tried PM'ing on FB - still nothing. I realise Theresa is doing the deliberately ignoring act, which is a shame because ultimately she is the one making herself and the company look bad.

worst customer service ever. over such a simple thing. but then again, I'm not telling people anything we don't know already.

seriously, I should have waited until somebody else bought the same horse and sold it, ha ha I should have bought the one on mhsp - at least I'd know the darn thing would be shipped!

Raiha
04-09-2015, 03:01 AM
I'm not sure where you are located but if you're in the US, have your tried calling? Emails can be easily ignored, lost, deleted, or stuck in a spam filter. I've had better luck calling them to ask a question than them responding to my emails.

FourWindsFarm
04-09-2015, 09:58 AM
You'll need to call and speak to Randy, not Theresa. I would guess the one you saw on MH$P was probably the prototype.

JoeCool
04-09-2015, 06:55 PM
well I hammered Teresa's email inbox yesterday and sitting down for the news folks but I *finally* got a reply :jawdrop

got a tracking number (haven't checked it yet) and was told it shipped yesterday. this is AFTER Teresa telling me LAST WEEK that it had shipped. that's why I was asking for tracking, because she told me it shipped.

and not to mention the stone blurb that horse will ship on or before 31 March.

why the (petty) need to hold up shipping is beyond me.

Stone = pathetic.

SeaWatch
04-09-2015, 07:01 PM
I have ordered quite a few horses from Stone over the years (but nothing in the past year, because I am DONE with them), and with the exception of a couple of Best Offer models that I got (which were already completed), I have never received any model within the stated delivery time frame. The two DAH models that I purchased last year... one of them took 5 months, and the other took 6 months (in both cases, they were supposed to be completed within 12 weeks). :(

I have also never had them reply to any emails. The only way you can usually get through to someone is by calling them. :thumbsdown

Mindy