PDA

View Full Version : I haven't disappeared! (Jennifer Kistler) email not working though.

riversideart
04-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Hi! I haven't been on Blab in forever, but wanted to check in somewhere just in case people might be looking for me. First, a few people are still awaiting custom paintjobs, and I haven't forgotten you! The delay is seriously embarrassing, but your horses are safely here, I've been doing some prep work on them and hope to paint them later this year. (I will contact you personally later this year.)

My family is going through some big changes. As some of you know, a couple years ago we moved to Arizona. Love it here in Prescott!! Now we are going through a very nasty divorce. In theory, I will not have to move houses, and shouldn't be losing any model horse business related assets. (thoughts and prayers for my boys would be appreciated, custody is the huge battle in this divorce.) Also, I apologize if he contacts any of you (I know he has contacted at least one hobby friend and her mom!), don't assume what he may say is true. Otherwise, we are doing pretty well. I'm starting to make good progress on the adrenal fatigue I have suffered for a number of years from long-term stress. My kids are at a great school and just got their best grades since we moved here, in spite of the recent stress!

I just wanted hobby folks to know I have not disappeared off the face of the earth! While I have been laying low in internet land, I have no intention of leaving anyone hanging or not being found by model horse people. PLEASE NOTE however, that my web sites are terribly out of date and I don't have control over them (hopefully that will be resolved but I don't know what to expect), and I am not using the email addresses through my own domains at this time. I still have my old yahoo email (riversideequineartistry@yahoo.com). Please do not try to contact me via Facebook, I don't check it very often right now.

I am still planning to get back to making some saddles (mainly Trad. huntseat) later this year. They will be sold after they are completed (sales methods TBD), no custom orders. While I don't know if I will ever be very active in attending shows again, I do plan to continue creating for the hobby (including sculptures I have sitting half-finished on my shelf!), in addition to my jewelry shops on Etsy.

Thanks for reading! Don't know if this is oversharing, but wanted to put this out there. Hope this finds everyone having a great spring and show season! :)

Beethovens7th
04-22-2015, 08:29 AM
:tiphat Welp, you are before my time, but pleased to meet you and i am sorry you are going through this. i know it is painful. :hugg

Schnauzer
04-22-2015, 09:39 AM
Hi Jen,
I hadn't heard about you in a long while and I'm sad to read of all you have been thru. Having gone thru divorce, you have my deepest empathy. It stinks. Will keep you and your adorable boys in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to read that you may be doing some more saddles. I treasure mine. Just FYI, lots of us have big shoulders who would listen if you need to vent.
Hugs! Ann

turbogrrl
04-22-2015, 12:36 PM
:hugg

riversideart
05-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Thanks so much for the kind replies! I meant to check back sooner.