PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Horse Tea Party, in Oshawa, ON!

lifeishorsesarelove
06-23-2015, 09:07 PM
I took inspiration from Erin's home-show and I am hosting my own!

http://tinyhorseteaparty.weebly.com/

If you want to come, please do sign up quickly, because I only have 7 slots and I have an inkling they'll go quick.

Can't wait to see everyone and their ponies!

VWK'sanEasyGoer
06-23-2015, 09:11 PM
:cheer I am in! I have been thinking about this quite a bit and (already) trying to pick out who will be showing. I may have also been buying some more SM's in anticipation of it. :)

Miss Susan
06-23-2015, 09:23 PM
I love the name. :clap

lifeishorsesarelove
06-23-2015, 09:51 PM
:cheer I am in! I have been thinking about this quite a bit and (already) trying to pick out who will be showing. I may have also been buying some more SM's in anticipation of it. :)

So excited that it'll be your first show!!

I love the name. :clap

I do too! I thought of it before I had decided if I really wanted to host - but then I thought of the name and I couldn't NOT do it!

Miss Susan
06-24-2015, 08:26 AM
So excited that it'll be your first show!!

I do too! I thought of it before I had decided if I really wanted to host - but then I thought of the name and I couldn't NOT do it!

:lol I hope it's a lot of fun. :)

VWK'sanEasyGoer
06-24-2015, 09:09 AM
It is going to be my first show to show in. I can't wait :toothy

lifeishorsesarelove
08-22-2015, 06:16 AM
Today's the day!

VWK'sanEasyGoer
08-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Well the show was fantastic! :clap I think everyone had a really great time too, I know I did. For my first show it was excellent. Got lots of NAN cards, had some great fun chatting with everyone and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thank you so much Kaitlin for putting on the show. :toothy

Miss Susan
08-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Well the show was fantastic! :clap I think everyone had a really great time too, I know I did. For my first show it was excellent. Got lots of NAN cards, had some great fun chatting with everyone and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Thank you so much Kaitlin for putting on the show. :toothy

Congrats on the NAN cards. :hugg and I'm glad you had fun. :yaymiller I would have loved going to this one. :)

lifeishorsesarelove
08-23-2015, 12:28 PM
It went quite well. Slower than I wanted, but well!

Here are some photos;
https://m.facebook.com/lifeishorsesarelove.breyer/albums/1684028755160860/

VWK'sanEasyGoer
08-23-2015, 09:46 PM
Congrats on the NAN cards. :hugg and I'm glad you had fun. :yaymiller I would have loved going to this one. :)

Thanks Susan. It was small and very friendly. I bet you would have had a great time - I think anyone would have. Perfect first show kind of environment too.

Here's a fun pic I took of my NAN card winners. Pink ribbon was 1st, blue was 2nd. These are the first NAN cards I have ever won so I'm a little silly over them. No ribbons (and Kaitlin made the cutest little ribbons for the division winners too, and of course there were the lovely big Champion ribbons as well) but I'm just happy I got these cards. :) Oh and none were default winners :lol I guess because it was all little horses everyone brought a lot of entries so every class had many horses in it.

Miss Susan
08-24-2015, 02:12 AM
Thanks Susan. It was small and very friendly. I bet you would have had a great time - I think anyone would have. Perfect first show kind of environment too.

Here's a fun pic I took of my NAN card winners. Pink ribbon was 1st, blue was 2nd. These are the first NAN cards I have ever won so I'm a little silly over them. No ribbons (and Kaitlin made the cutest little ribbons for the division winners too, and of course there were the lovely big Champion ribbons as well) but I'm just happy I got these cards. :) Oh and none were default winners :lol I guess because it was all little horses everyone brought a lot of entries so every class had many horses in it.

:wow.look it.all those cards! You sure.cleaned up. :hugg. You've got some nice ponies in the bunch. :) I think the smaller shows would be.more fun. :)