PDA

View Full Version : Reference check: Michelle Hunt, AUS.

Jodi
07-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Hi all,

I've stumbled across one of my grails on MH$P, but because the amount of money involved is large and we're on opposite sides of the world, has anyone had dealings with Michelle Hunt of South Australia before? I know it's probably safe, but the money involved is a lot for me, and I also don't want to pin all my hopes on finally attaining one of my grails only for them to be dashed! :)

Thanks,

Jody Wheeler

ALemon
07-12-2015, 04:15 AM
I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with Michelle. She made time payments to me, ( on two occasions) kept in touch, was really delightful to deal with. I also saw her ads, and wished I had money!!!!

Jodi
07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the great review :) I'm going ahead! Going to be doing timepays on her Nahar, I never thought I'd get to own a trad Nahar or a Cohen piece, both are big grails, and it's amazing to be able to get both in one horse for a price that her timepay terms are making affordable for me - so excited, after 10 years of dreaming of one, I get my big haired Nahar! :)

BearsnBugs
07-13-2015, 08:18 PM
I have had multiple transactions with her as well. Very easy to work with, never a single problem.