PDA

View Full Version : Money saving greens to those who post in TTB! Saved me today!

Twelve Oaks Stables
07-13-2015, 05:57 PM
Searching through a popular model horse sales site today :puter and found an item I was interested in purchasing, but I wasn't familiar with the seller. Upon researching the seller's name on TTB, I discovered this person had a lengthy :talk:talk and way less than stellar reputation in their transactions. :grump:nono:thumbsdown:(
BIG THANK YOU to all who have posted information in TTB, especially details of bad transactions! :yourock

VWK'sanEasyGoer
07-13-2015, 07:01 PM
:yeahthat The TTB is such a fantastic asset and a big thanks to all who post there :)

Mary
07-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Thank you Lisa for giving this feedback to everyone who has taken the time to tell their story in TTB !!! :tiphat

Big cheers for all those who report in TTB !!! :cheer :wave :cheer

Although it probably helps someone who had a bad experience to share what happened, nonetheless it takes valuable time and it isn't always fun to relive the experience. Thank you to everyone who has taken the trouble to alert others.

Also ... and this is very, very important ... the more reports TTB has, the harder it is for people to continue getting away with things they shouldn't in this hobby. And that makes the hobby more safe for everyone.
:yes :nono :yes

:woohoo