PDA

View Full Version : References for Curlinfan

Crazy4allhorses
07-23-2015, 07:22 PM
Thinking about doing a trade with her. I have never dealt with her etc. Any feedback would be great. Thank you

VWK'sanEasyGoer
07-23-2015, 07:34 PM
I had an excellent transaction with her last year post Breyerfest. I was interested in a model she was taking to BF and she said if it didn't sell she'd let me know. She did follow up and got in contact with me afterwards and we did the deal. IMO she totally went over and above for everything to get me the horse shipped and such. Great communication, shipped quickly and packed fantastically. She was a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again with her for a purchase or a trade. Totally excellent and honest and a great person in the hobby.

Hmmm, can I say any other nice things? :lol

Princesstriage
07-23-2015, 07:55 PM
I bought an etchie from her last year during the Breyerfest weekend.

It was a piece she brought to the room sales and though I was very anxious as to whether or not I'd actually be able to acquire him I believe she was very fair in regard to any parties that were interested. At this point she'd announced he would be available at her room sales and had multiple interested parties, so was very adamant about not pre-selling him to anyone but that he would be sold first come first serve. So very fair. Very honest.

She was also extremely patient with my constant questions hoping to garner enough information from her that I was then passing on to a few other people who were willing to run the pick up for me if he were there when they got to her room.

When miss Beethoven was able to get over and get him for me she even followed up with making sure he would be secure to travel down to me knowing he would be getting shipped down to FL where the heat and humidity is high at this time of year.

I was very impressed, and I still :adore my Sea etchie semi -rearing mustang.

- Chelsea Baran

JRT Mom
07-23-2015, 09:42 PM
And I shared a room with her for room sales and witnessed the above model hand off.

Curlinfan is one of the best. If you're doing a trade with her, you've noth to worry about.

Crazy4allhorses
07-23-2015, 11:12 PM
thank you all

curlinfan
07-24-2015, 06:00 PM
AHHH. Guys I'm blushing. I live by the golden rule. I treat people the way I want to be treated. And if you are fair and honest with me I'll go out of my way to be fair and honest with you. I'm hoping that this trade works out.