PDA

View Full Version : Red Light: Non-paying bidder "jmarino4259"

RockfordBuckeye
07-27-2015, 04:29 PM
I sold two Breyers to her on Ebay over a week ago. She has refused to pay. I have sent her invoices three times and opened a non-paying bidder case. Name is: Jessica Marino. Hate that now you cannot leave negative feedback for buyers on Ebay but I wanted to warn the community. She has otherwise good feedback but has been completely non-responsive to me. First she messaged me stating she was watching another auction and wanted me to wait until that was over. Fine that gave her a whole week. She didn't even bid on the other auction so when it was done I asked her to pay. No response. Then she requested a[nother] invoice which I sent. No payment.

Karen Smith

Melinda
07-27-2015, 04:39 PM
I have sold many horses to Jessica and she has always paid but sometimes she does seem to take her time. I'm sorry she's been a PITA for you.

RockfordBuckeye
07-27-2015, 06:39 PM
It's weird because she obviously got into Ebay twice - once to tell me she didn't plan to pay until after the other auction was over (she asked me if it was alright but it was already 4 days after her auction ended so I figured she wouldn't pay anyway) and then again to request yet another invoice. So it's not like she's been away from the computer per sae and unable to click that "send payment" button :grin

RockfordBuckeye
07-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Items paid for :) I guess just be aware her payment timeline and yours may differ by a bit! Upgrade to yellow light!

idyourbreyer
07-29-2015, 11:58 AM
Glad that everything worked out!