PDA

View Full Version : **Heads Up About Sharon Sargent**

khashworth
08-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Hello everyone, I have been patiently waiting for $790 worth of models from Wildesong Spirits Creations and after waiting a year, I did a little research about the business. The business is registered to Sharon Lynn Sargent, who happens to work under the alias of Scarlette Wilde. Unfortunately, I am just now finding out that she is not the most trustworthy person. I purchased several half finished models a year ago, and after many promising updates, I have yet to receive my models. The models I have received were not the caliber I expected. I was told by her that she had been etching for 20 years and had shown and was very experienced. Come to find out, she has only had her business for two years, and has other websites saying that she is an amateur hobbyist trying to hone her skills. Another business alias you may see is Twilight Studios. She created a webpage with her photo and this studio name. After emailing her about the status of my models and waiting six days with no reply, I messaged her a quick note and a copy of the email on Facebook and was promptly blocked. So much for being "friends" for over a year. I strongly caution against doing business with Sharon Lynn Sargent (and any of her aliases). You may have excellent luck, or terrible luck. And she does not do returns.

StockStillStables
01-18-2017, 05:27 PM
This person has received many halters (around 400.00 worth) and 1 mint model from me and failed to send models promised. We had a personal disagreement outside the agreed deal and now shes 'deciding' what she wants to do, either mail my things back or mail whats owed. I know she has given some of the halters away so they cannot be returned. In fact all of them were custom ordered, she chose the colors and styles.

Mary
01-18-2017, 08:23 PM
This person has received many halters (around 400.00 worth) and 1 mint model from me and failed to send models promised. We had a personal disagreement outside the agreed deal and now shes 'deciding' what she wants to do, either mail my things back or mail whats owed. I know she has given some of the halters away so they cannot be returned. In fact all of them were custom ordered, she chose the colors and styles.

Christy, can you clarify that you personally know someone in the hobby known to you as Sharon Lynn Sargent? You have met her in person?

I ask because the two names mentioned in the first post, which is from a year & a half ago, are both ones known to have been used by someone named Amy Jernigan who has a thread (linked) (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?145851-Be-Aware-zip-code-240**-Jernigan-and-many-aliases) in Blab's "Be Aware" (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?280-TTB-Be-Aware) section of TTB. However, some of those names do belong to real hobbyists who don't know that their name was used by Amy Jernigan at some point.

If you do know Sharon Sargent personally and in person, of course we want to be clear what information pertains to her directly, to be considered separately from things someone else may have done in her name. If that makes sense.

StockStillStables
01-28-2017, 10:59 AM
I do not know her (Sharon) personally and am basing going by what has been posted here. If in fact they are not the same people then I will certainly retract my my statement.

I do have proof that it is Wildesong that the person I dealt with does own and use.

StockStillStables
01-28-2017, 11:07 AM
To clarify the person I dealt with who claims Wildesong Creations is Scarlette Wilde. I have only seen her references to her being known as Sharon through here. My feedback here is to Wildesong Creations specifically. I do suspect Scarlette of using another alias on Facebook as she some how got access to private posts that only friends could have seen. I have many model hobby friends there so have no idea which one could be her or it could be one of my other 'friends' sent her screenshots of what I posted.

Mary
01-28-2017, 11:38 AM
Thanks for that information, Christy. I am sorry you are having to deal with that problem and fingers crossed that something is resolved for you.

It sounds as if the identity is hard to pin down, other than khashworth's original post that Wildesong Creations is registered to Sharon Sargent, or at least it was when she posted in 2015.

These names have cropped up in reports in past years that mainly dealt with tire-kicking, inconveniencing other hobbyists by putting expensive models on hold, but not coming through with payment. It was a problem as other sales may have been missed during the hold period, but for the most part no one lost money. And to make it more confusing, some of the names had good transactions as well.

But the first two posts in this thread are much more serious with a good sum of money at stake.

All we can do is hope each of you manages a recovery, and continue to have alerts available to the hobby ... and encourage hobbyists to always do a thorough reference check.

Sharon Sargent thread link (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?131123-Sharon-Sargent-is-back)

Scarlett Wilde thread link (http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?129961-References-for-Scarlett-Wilde)

StockStillStables
01-28-2017, 12:22 PM
Not a problem Mary. At this point. I honestly have no hope of getting anything back from Wildesong. Its very frustrating but there isn't much to be done, I should have searched Blab before doing business with her but her feedback was all greens on facebooks transaction board and I did have 1 previously successful transaction with her. I had considered her not only a friend but a close one until our argument ( If anyone wants to know more on that they can PM me, but it was not related to the transaction in anyway).

khashworth
03-19-2017, 08:25 PM
The way I connected the two (Scarlette and Sharon) was that the owner of the business Wildesong Spirits Creations, LLC in Huddleston, VA is registered as Sharon Lynn Sargent. That's public information. There are also several social media sites, including MySpace, that have pictures of the same woman, both the Scarlette that I have been sent selfies from, and Sharon Sargent. I am not going to post the photos publicly on here, but I can message them if anyone is interested. I still haven't received squat from her to date.