PDA

View Full Version : Breyerfest 2015 Customer Pickup Greens!

turningthebarrel
08-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Another successful year of Breyerfest Pickups! I thought that I would finally take a moment and give bright green lights for the following customers. Each one made their payments on time, had excellent communication, and I would not hesitate to work with them again! I hope that they love their models!
I can't thank this group enough for their endless support throughout the year! Thank you all! ~Chelsea Benge

Victoria Krentz
Lisa Houghton
Kylee Parks
Elena Lemm
Terri Ann Bishop
Cynthia Barta
Sarah Merill
Lianne Keary
Heather Kapica
Caitlin Huxley
Valentina Petrenko
Sharon Nuttycombe
Terri Warehime
Debra Dann
Michelle Westberry
Christina Hastings
Lisa Cannarozzo
Diane Rasmussen
Katherine Dwyer
Josh Hoffman
Hannah Kleckner
Joan Volkmer
Corie Tuttle
Laurel Dedes
Sanda Schwartz
Melinda Szekely
Elizabeth Wenhert
Brenda Lacy
Tara Kude
Laura Neddeff
Amber Olive
Mel Boynes
Teri Walsh
Kristie Henning
Nikki McKinney
Cicek Brigande
Norgeena Gatchalian

houndstooth77
08-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Thank you, Chelsea! I got exactly what I wanted and the communication was excellent. If I can't go again next year, I know who to get ahold of. Bright greens to you, too!

Josh Hoffman

tllynne
08-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Another successful year of Breyerfest Pickups! I thought that I would finally take a moment and give bright green lights for the following customers. Each one made their payments on time, had excellent communication, and I would not hesitate to work with them again! I hope that they love their models!
I can't thank this group enough for their endless support throughout the year! Thank you all! ~Chelsea Benge

Victoria Krentz
Lisa Houghton
Kylee Parks
Elena Lemm
Terri Ann Bishop
Cynthia Barta
Sarah Merill
Lianne Keary
Heather Kapica
Caitlin Huxley
Valentina Petrenko
Sharon Nuttycombe
Terri Warehime
Debra Dann
Michelle Westberry
Christina Hastings
Lisa Cannarozzo
Diane Rasmussen
Katherine Dwyer
Josh Hoffman
Hannah Kleckner
Joan Volkmer
Corie Tuttle
Laurel Dedes
Sanda Schwartz
Melinda Szekely
Elizabeth Wenhert
Brenda Lacy
Tara Kude
Laura Neddeff
Amber Olive
Mel Boynes
Teri Walsh
Kristie Henning
Nikki McKinney
Cicek Brigande
Norgeena Gatchalian

Holy cow! Did you even get a chance to see Breyerfest or were you stuck in line, in the extreme heat, the whole time? I would never do pick ups just because of the heat factor alone. That why I always laugh when people post they want a Breyerfest model at a certain price because they "know how much he cost". Right.

turningthebarrel
08-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Holy cow! Did you even get a chance to see Breyerfest or were you stuck in line, in the extreme heat, the whole time? I would never do pick ups just because of the heat factor alone. That why I always laugh when people post they want a Breyerfest model at a certain price because they "know how much he cost". Right.

We did get to see some of Breyerfest! :) We always reserve Saturday as our "vacation" day. So we walk through the barns, watch the demos and raffles and such. I gotta tell ya, the heat was bad. On Friday at around 4 I started to get light-headed...my husband brought me some water which perked me back up for the rest of the hour, but I have never been so close to passing out! Good thing we had Saturday to rest up! Otherwise though, we were in EVERY line, EVERY hour. It was alot.

I always have to laugh when I see a post (normally on facebook) that they are upset that pickups are so expensive, and that it was wrong that pickup persons increase the price past the ticket and model cost. Once I was told that I should be happy with getting to go and have the experience, and that I should offer everything at cost. Well, that works, if I didn't have to pay for gas, hotel, food, lost hours from my "real" job, and wages that I pay those who help me. I just shrug those comments off. Haha