PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Horses 2015? Any organizers here on the forum?

Marina
09-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone here knew the status of the Haunted Horses event on October 24th. It will be my first show, though I will only be attending as a spectator, but, I've been trying to get more info from the organizers and my emails go unanswered, including my t-shirt order email. Is anyone involved with the show active on this forum? I am wondering what, if any, is the ticket price for spectators, and how do I go about ordering my shirt... Also, will anyone be creating a Facebook event for it? I wanted to, when I saw there wasn't one, but since I'm not part of the organizers, it feels weird for me to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Marina
09-15-2015, 02:27 PM
No one? At all? I'm excited about this show, it was even featured on Breyer's Facebook page, it is the only show I can attend in my area (4 hours of driving, still.) But the lack of communication from organizers is a bit worrisome...

jmoore
09-20-2015, 10:20 AM
Hi Marina,

I am not one of the organizers, but I will be attending the show. The show hostesses are both in school and quite busy so that could be why they are slow to respond to you. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner as I don't check this forum very often. Feel free to email me if there is anything I can help you with.

Jackie Moore
jackiemoore25@hotmail.com

jmoore
09-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Double post, sorry.

Also, there is no charge for spectators, only for entrants. And I believe they had to have a certain number of T Shirt orders in order to place an order. So I'm not sure if they got enough interest in them or not.

Jackie Moore
jackiemoore25@hotmail.com