PDA

View Full Version : Glaring YELLOW to Suzanne Francis -- MAJOR TIREKICKER

RBrazil
09-20-2015, 08:15 PM
I am posting only Yellows as I did not lose any money or models.

She approached me about a trade on Aug 31. I agreed to the trade but stated she had to ship first (due to her negative feedback plus the fact I had not dealt with her before). on Sept 2 she emailed me saying she would get her part shipped out. I waited & waited & then emailed her on Sept 11 to see if she had shipped and what the tracking number was. No response. I emailed her Sept 13 & called off the deal since I have not received anything or any response from her. Thank goodness I didn't ship right away or I would be out of a resin horse. I posted a yellow light for her on MHHR on 9-13 and on the FB transaction board group. shortly after the light posted to the yahoo group MHHR Suzanne posted a ad on MH$P looking for me with the excuse her email was not working (which seems to be a standard excuse she uses when she gets caught as it is not the first time she has used that excuse).

9-17 Updated information. According to the MH$P ad posted by Suzanne on 9-13 looking for me (which I screen captured). In that ad she stated that she had mailed the item the week before. See the ad here as I screen captured it.

Low & behold my post master called me 9-17 and said I had a package from Suzanne which I promptly refused. The tracking number on that package is 9500113013365257089451 I will not deal with Suzanne or anyone who does business like this.

The tracking clearly shows that she didn't actually mail the package until September 14, 2015 at 11:14 AM, This was after she posted she had mailed it the week before & after she was caught not following thru with the deal. She out right lied about shipping it the week before in the ad looking for me. If you view the tracking number on the USPS web site it will show you the date she mailed it and that I refused the package. That way I have proof that I did not keep the horse in case she would try to say I kept it & didn't follow thru with the deal.

So my advice is BEWARE & Stay clear of Suzanne!!

Randi Brazil

BuckR.
09-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Sorry this has happened to you! Good thing that you did not ship first! Whenever I feel funny about a trade, I do ask the other sell to ship their horses first, and I always ask this with minors. I lost a porcelain Si Se Ca and a Porcelain Othello by not following my gut. :sad

RBrazil
09-21-2015, 02:08 PM
On no! I am so sorry you lost some. I knew Suzanne had negative feedback but she also had some positive. I decided to give her a chance but I decided it best if she shipped first due to that and not having dealt with her before. Yes I tend to always go with my gut feelings also.

I also got scammed out of high dollar resin a few years ago. A Lord of the Ring. Sent the money order and didnt realize she was a MAJOR [mod edit term not allowed in TTB, even though name not used] using several different names. That one still hurts. I probably never will be able to get a LOTR now.

BuckR.
09-21-2015, 04:14 PM
On no! I am so sorry you lost some. I knew Suzanne had negative feedback but she also had some positive. I decided to give her a chance but I decided it best if she shipped first due to that and not having dealt with her before. Yes I tend to always go with my gut feelings also.

I also got scammed out of high dollar resin a few years ago. A Lord of the Ring. Sent the money order and didnt realize she was a MAJOR ROA using several different names. That one still hurts. I probably never will be able to get a LOTR now.

Lord of the Ring resin? :thudI am so sorry to hear that! That must have been horrible! I know, and the same girl tried to scam me again. She had stolen pictures of her horses, her address was odd, and she later told me she never got my horses. I was originally going to buy from her, but she would not take Paypal, and I could tell from her emails that she was quite young. So many red flags, but I wasn't too bright then. I am so leery of sending a MO unless I know the person very well! It was a while before I could trade again, and I now have many precautions. So glad you did not lose this horse!