PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else lost contact with Crystal Creek Farm/Virginia Sherman/Courtney Sprat

Marina
09-30-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi everyone! Recently (just about 10 days ago) I got in touch once again with Crystal Creek Farm (http://crystalcreekfarm.weebly.com) to order a bunch of her props after saving and waiting for a long time. I was looking forward to it terribly. The shop owner (I am not sure if her name is Courtney or Virginia, because it shows as Virginia in the "from" field but as Courtney if you hover over it... strange!) was SUPER sweet and very prompt with her replies, right up until the point of sending me the invoice. I never received it and never heard anything back after being quoted for the items and shipping.

It seems so odd when she was so nice and prompt until then, and I know it's only been 10 days, but I wondered if anyone else was having trouble reaching her? Over the past days I sent her a couple more emails just to see if she was getting them, but I've mostly given up... I realize 10 days isn't too long but the silence is a little strange.

If anyone knows anything, I would appreciate letting me know. Or if you happen to know any other similar stores I can order from, if you could DM me any links, I'd be super grateful. I haven't seen anything like her stuff though. I'm so disappointed!:tantrum