PDA

View Full Version : Impressed Greens.... For Collecting Warehouse

Princesstriage
10-20-2015, 08:32 PM
I ordered a set of 3 acrylic risers from the company on the 16th

and major kudos goes to the company I ordered from. I ordered 3 pieces and their warehouse only had 2 available to ship leaving one as backordered. When they were first ordered and I got my shipping notice, a few hours later I got a 2nd shipping notice that made me ... I only placed one order!? Didn't I!? Guess I'll have to wait and see what just happened because the boxes had a 7lb difference..... First box arrives today, I opened it... Okay? There's only two here... wth is going on? So I opened the packing slip and there was a little arrow pointing to the backordered block with a note telling me they managed to get the 3rd one shipped from their other warehouse. someone went above and beyond the call of customer service not only pushing the 2 they had out the door but tracking down a 3rd and getting it on it's way here... Thanks Collecting Warehouse!

Beethovens7th
10-21-2015, 11:12 AM
i think they changed the title of this thread! :lol

Maybe i should get some of these, though, since Handsome isn't anywhere near getting shelves built! :yes

Princesstriage
10-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Uh, yeah... The thread title was changed...I guess I used a swear word in the title... The only two words removed were holy and crap though...so color me confused :confused:
Neither one of those are swear words...?

And if crap is the one being considered a swear word, why wasn't the title changed to something like holy cow...why was holy pulled too?

Beethovens7th
10-21-2015, 12:46 PM
Good question. Although, my young mouth was washed out with soap for using the word "crap" so i don't like that word. Also, "crap" isn't as funny as $hit! :)