PDA

View Full Version : LOTTERY for TWO MICRO MINI COMMISSIONS

RedHorseArtworks
10-22-2015, 02:22 PM
I will be taking names until midnight CDT, Saturday, October 31, for two custom Micro Mini slots that I will start in December, 2015.

The terms are as follows:

You must provide the model. It must be artist produced (no plastics such as Creata Micro Minis or Breyer Mini Whinnies).
It must NOT be prepped or require stripping or repair. NO raw castings. I will prep the model.
I will not do portrait models.
Owner must provide CLEAR reference photos of the color it is to be, the more the better. If it is to be an Appaloosa or Paint or pinto pattern, I MUST have a clear picture of each side. No exceptions! I will not “make up” the other side or use pictures of similar horses. I cannot guarantee the resulting model will be exactly as the reference photos (see number 3) but I will do my best to paint it to the essence and spirit of the color and pattern.
Payment (for finishwork + shipping/insurance) will be due within 5 mailing days after I notify you the model is finished. I prefer payment by money order but I will do a Paypal invoice that will reflect Paypal fees.
Pricing (includes prepping):

Solid Colors (bay, chestnut, buckskin, dun, palomino, etc.) $75

Dappled (dappled solid colors, dappled gray) $90

Appaloosa/Pinto/Paint $110 (add $10 if also dappled)

If you are interested and want to get in on the lottery, send me an email at red_horse_artworks@hotmail.com with the word LOTTERY in the subject line. In the body of the email, tell me what model you would want me to paint and the color/pattern. Include photos if possible. I won’t take on anything too complicated or crazy for a Micro Mini sized model. My eyes and hands do have a limit.

I reserve the right to cancel this offer if there is little or no interest.

Email me or PM me if you have any questions.

BearsnBugs
10-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Will you take Maggie's little pewter guys?

RedHorseArtworks
10-23-2015, 04:43 PM
Will you take Maggie's little pewter guys?

Yup, love those! I will paint pewters, resins, etc., just not the mass produced Micro Minis/Mini Whinnies.

RedHorseArtworks
10-26-2015, 11:42 AM
Due to lack of interest, the lottery is CANCELLED. :sigh